Dispute Fonz's post cycle recovery dbol bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

!@#$%^&

AM Dball Bridge cycle: 8 weeks

#1.Start Bridge at 10mg Dball in the AM upon waking up.
#2 Make damn sure you take the 10mg dball at the same damn
time every day. As soon as you wake up. This wake up time
(if 8 or 9 or 10 AM) must be used for the rest of
the bridge(8 weeks)(Circadian Rhythm is VERY important to
the success of the bridge)
#3 Proviron at 25mgs/day(LH booster)
#4 Arimidex at 1mg ED or more.(2mg is as high as I would go).
#5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 5000IU’s 2X/week on Weeks 5,6,7,8(Endo Test
Booster)
#6 Clomid at 300mgs Day 1, and then 100mgs/day from then on
until the end of the bridge(LH and FSH Booster)

Now what if you did maybe 4 weeks for post cycle recovery? It certainly looks to me like it would work well for holding onto most of your gains, although im not vet so i dont think im qualified to assume that. What do you all think?

TooPowerful4u said:
AM Dball Bridge cycle: 8 weeks

#1.Start Bridge at 10mg Dball in the AM upon waking up.
#2 Make damn sure you take the 10mg dball at the same damn
time every day. As soon as you wake up. This wake up time
(if 8 or 9 or 10 AM) must be used for the rest of
the bridge(8 weeks)(Circadian Rhythm is VERY important to
the success of the bridge)
#3 Proviron at 25mgs/day(LH booster)
#4 Arimidex at 1mg ED or more.(2mg is as high as I would go).
#5 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 5000IU’s 2X/week on Weeks 5,6,7,8(Endo Test
Booster)
#6 Clomid at 300mgs Day 1, and then 100mgs/day from then on
until the end of the bridge(LH and FSH Booster)

Now what if you did maybe 4 weeks for post cycle recovery? It certainly looks to me like it would work well for holding onto most of your gains, although im not vet so i dont think im qualified to assume that. What do you all think?
i tried it and did not recover the only difference was i run .5 mg arimidex , the blood test confirmed i did not recover , maybe i just had bad luck but i have first hand experience :mad:

The dbol "bridge" is crap......first of all, your body has no time for recovery, which is both bad for your RECEPTORS and your LIVER. We are not talking about an extended anavar cycle here......we are talking about dbol, which has very noticable side effects and toxicity to begin with, so extending all of that through a constant dbol bridge is only asking for trouble. Remember, TIME ON=TIME OFF You don't need to be a junior chemist with a bachelor's degree to use common sense. Using any 17aa oral on an extended cycle, ESPECIALLY a toxic 17aa oral like DBOL, is stupid and dangerous. If you bros continue to use dbol bridges, like the one described by Fonz, you will all end up having the liver of a hard-core alcoholic by the age of 40. And although some might say that Fonz has a chemistry degree, so what do I have in the form of education to dispute Fonz's claims? Well, I am a LPN who knows a helluva lot more about the body's internal organs and the damaging effects of abusing medication, as compared to someone with a chemistry degree.

I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY agree with you Hulkster. I think Fonz is waaaay off here. I'm not bashing him, I'm just professionally and repsectfully diasgreeing with Fonz. Fonz though is a great guy and an awesome contributor to this board and others. Either you're 'on' or you're 'off'! There is no debating that or rationalizing it! Most want to though and I don't know why! Give your body a break once in a while; It will thank you in the long run!

I beg to differ. Your HPTA will recover with the dbol bridge and it's liver toxicity issue is neglegible. I have been using it on and off for 20 years and my liver is fine so NO you will not have liver problems by the time you're 40.
The toxicity is less than half of one tylenol and is very easily tollerated by the liver at 10mg.
It should be used to avoid a crash or in the event you have already crashed. If you can come off and recover without it then you should. But many people can't.

Based on the blood work I have had done after my last two cycles, I can say for a fact that even 10mg Dbol prevents recovery. Now, if you recovered to, say, 90% of normal rather than 100%, I would say that the difference is negligible, but after 10,000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 4 weeks of nolva my test was still below 300. Once I stopped the nolva, it fell to around 100. Of course you could argue that I just have a hard time recovering regardless of the Dbol, but given my ultra-low T levels after 4 weeks of recovery, I suspect that at least for me, even 10mg Dbol can be quite suppressive. That having been said, I will continue to do it because it really does do a very nice job of preserving most of you gains, and I have the lab results to show that 10mg does not bother my liver in the least.

When taking the Dbol bridge it is very important to take it IMMEDIATELY you wake up. You should literally have a glass of water by your bed and swallow on waking. This way your body is fooled into thinking that it is the bodies own natural test peak, if you take it later it doesnt work.

xtinct said:
Based on the blood work I have had done after my last two cycles, I can say for a fact that even 10mg Dbol prevents recovery. Now, if you recovered to, say, 90% of normal rather than 100%, I would say that the difference is negligible, but after 10,000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 4 weeks of nolva my test was still below 300. Once I stopped the nolva, it fell to around 100. Of course you could argue that I just have a hard time recovering regardless of the Dbol, but given my ultra-low T levels after 4 weeks of recovery, I suspect that at least for me, even 10mg Dbol can be quite suppressive. That having been said, I will continue to do it because it really does do a very nice job of preserving most of you gains, and I have the lab results to show that 10mg does not bother my liver in the least.

Like you said, even 10mg prevents recovery. There are too many junior chemists, or people on the boards who graduated with JUST a chemistry degree (who forget to mention they had a D average) passing around bad info. Remember, someone with a chemistry degree DOESN'T KNOW SHIT about the body's internal organs and functioning systems like REAL DOCTORS, RNs and LPNs....Until you ACTUALLY have experience with handling day-to-day situations, for YEARS, like I have with patients taking medications and undergoing operations, then you don't know what you are talking about.

I received my bachelor's degree (double major) in History and Biology from Rutgers University....I am currently a LPN (however, before I started working at the assisted-living facility that I currently work at, I worked side-by-side with M.D.'s and RNs at St. Peter's Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ in the emergency unit). The stress and aggravation was too much; now I work at a much "quiter" place with less "volume" of people, for significantly more pay than what I made at the hospital.

Last edited:
Real Doctors don't know Jack about steroids or endocrinology. And even the endo's who do know their chosen field don't know the first thing about how these drugs react because they simply don't use them in their practice.

Johnny Cut said:
doesnt Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) supress you further????

It can. But I ran the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the last two weeks of my cycle when I was still fully suppressed anyway. So, I don't think that the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can be blamed for me not recovering sooner.

I think some of you guys are forgetting that this is a bridge to OFF, not a bridge to another cycle. I'd still rather call a spade a spade and just go off.

ulter said:
Real Doctors don't know Jack about steroids or endocrinology. And even the endo's who do know their chosen field don't know the first thing about how these drugs react because they simply don't use them in their practice.

well I use, so I know.

I dont recall it ever being refered to as anything but a bridge between cycles, same goes for anavar bridges, otherwise I'd label it a taper job.

There is also a published study which showed that even much higher doses of Dbol had no inhibitory effect on HPTA as long as it is a once a day administration.

In this study test was reduced 69 % and LH was reduced 50 % after two months of 15 mg dianabol ED.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64 Related Articles, Links

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon...During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1 The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back