Dispute Fonz's post cycle recovery dbol bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essex boy said:
There is also a published study which showed that even much higher doses of Dbol had no inhibitory effect on HPTA as long as it is a once a day administration.

Any chance you can find that study and post it here?

I will look for it.
The study from 1976 didn't say when the administration was done. It makes a big difference.

It's pretty funny that people jump on Fonz like he made the dbol bridge up. The first time I saw a guy use it Fonz was 2 years old. Since then I have seen it use sucessfully by hundreds of guys coming off. It will help you come off if your nat test doesn't kick in fast enough. With or without some measure of inhibition it is better than a crash. I can't tell you how many guys have thanked us for saving them by advising the dbol cycle.

xtinct, here's the study...

Test was suppressed by more > 50 %

Lancet 1976 Oct 2;2(7988):699-702 Related Articles, Links

"Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training.

Hervey GR, Hutchinson I, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Jones PR, Norgan NG, Levell MJ.

After failure to confirm an anabolic action of testosterone and its derivatives in rats, methandienone ('Dianabol', an "anabolic steroid" used by athletes) has been given to 11 athletic men during a course of weight-training, in a double-blind, crossover experiment. The dose of methandienone was 100 mg/day for 6 wk. Body weight and composition, muscular strength and performance, and indices of endocrine function were studied. Compared with the placebo period, on methandienone the subjects gained weight (mean 3-3 kg +/- 0-6 kg) and accumulated a disproportionately large amount of potassium (420+/-68 mmol); the increase in weight was confined to the lean part of the body, and the muscles increased in size. Strength and performance improved over each training period, but not significantly differently on drug and placebo. On the drug, plasma-cortisol concentration and urinary cortisol excretion increased, and plasma-testosterone decreased. Although the weight and body-composition changes may demonstrate an anabolic action of methandienone in man, they may alternatively have been caused by an increase in intracellular fluid, and the question of anabolic action therefore remains open.

Thanks hhajdo.

That study made me smile because it's a great reminder of how the medical establishment for decades tried so hard to deny that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) actually increased lean mass and athletic performace. I bet some doctors still believe that today.

What surprised me was that even after 100mg ED for 6 weeks, T levels only decreased by 60%. I would guess that if you tried any injectable at the same dose for 6 weeks, T levels would drop much more than 60%. So maybe it's true that compounds with a short half-life do not cause as much suppression.

ulter said:
Since then I have seen it use sucessfully by hundreds of guys coming off. It will help you come off if your nat test doesn't kick in fast enough. With or without some measure of inhibition it is better than a crash.

If it is used as a bridge to coming off, shouldn't you taper the Dbol instead of just going from 10mg-->completely off?

Hey! Just because Fonz is arrogant doens't make him a bad guy. He's always been helpful from what I've seen so that's all that matters. His arrogance is between him and himself. It doesn't bother me. This after all only The Internet. As long as Fonz helps out other bros and doesn't act like an asshole either, then I think he is a very valuable and welcome member. Just my opinion.

You could and some do but the bloodlevel is so low when you're using it at the end of the day that it's not really necessary.
I just want to say that the reason people use it is because, for whatever reason, they don't come back up in 2 weeks or even 6 weeks even with clomid or nolva. Particularly those on deca cycles.
So here is a guy off for two weeks, does his clomid, and he starts crashing. Even if the dbol inhibits natural test levels somewhat who cares? He isn't going to wait it out until his natural test comes back up. Anyone who has crashed will tell you it is a miserable existance. You are depressed to the point you don't want to get out of bed. You can't train or have sex, you feel as though you have mono all day, and you cry uncontrollably every time you think about your situation.
So would you rather use the dbol and feel great and have your natural test take 10-12 weeks to get to normal. Or not take it and wait it out for 6 weeks while crashing?
The brainiacs telling people that they will do better without it have no clue.

ulter - I 've never had those severe problems that you describe above associated with crashing. Those that do ought to serious re-evaluate their use (abuse?) of AS. Maybe it's not for them. If that happened to me with that severity... FORGET IT - I'd be finished! Those symptoms sound 10 times worse than a 'yeyo' comedown... I mean where does the madness stop???

I think people start cycle's not fully recovered from the previous one and therfore negative recovery post cycle-will need much more time to recover.02

vegasBoy

pyrros dimas, It can happen to anyone at any time. It may be on your first cycle it may be on your 21st cycle. And your normal test levels have no barring on it whatsoever so there is no way to know that will happen to you. Like I said it's usually a result of long cycles with deca.

Ulter is right on the money. Guys, crashing sucks BIG TIME!!!! If you dont get depressed and demotivated during a crash then you probobly are not taking your training as serious as the rest of us. Sure the dboll bridge will prolong recovery, but in the long run you keep more gains which is the whole idea. Dont knock it before you try it!!

ulter said:
So would you rather use the dbol and feel great and have your natural test take 10-12 weeks to get to normal. Or not take it and wait it out for 6 weeks while crashing?
The brainiacs telling people that they will do better without it have no clue.
Dial_tone said:
I think some of you guys are forgetting that this is a bridge to OFF, not a bridge to another cycle.

Essex boy said:
When taking the Dbol bridge it is very important to take it IMMEDIATELY you wake up. You should literally have a glass of water by your bed and swallow on waking. This way your body is fooled into thinking that it is the bodies own natural test peak, if you take it later it doesnt work.

Gotta quote three people here, they all said what i was thinkin but didnt word correctly.
1. Id rather recover slowly and keep most of what i have, than try to recover quicker, but not quick enough to hold on to a lot of what i got. (im finnishing upcoming cycle up with fina so theres a big chance of me crashing hard)
2. This is more of an extended post cycle recovery rather than a bridge to another cycle and staying "on". I would probably want to take 4-6 weeks off AFTER i finnish with this bridge.
3. In theory, if you do exactly what Fonz says and Essex reimplied, your body will recognize this as its morning spike of testosterone, and not as extra testosterone in the body, hence it allows your body to recover (not 100% but enough to help).

bigdelt69 said:
Ulter is right on the money. Guys, crashing sucks BIG TIME!!!! If you dont get depressed and demotivated during a crash then you probobly are not taking your training as serious as the rest of us. Sure the dboll bridge will prolong recovery, but in the long run you keep more gains which is the whole idea. Dont knock it before you try it!!

Damn you delt, postin while i was writing mine haha, so im gonna go ahead and quote bigdelt also and agree with him 110%. Iv run one cycle and i didnt run clomid right. Losing a lot of your gains HURTS mentally. And hes absolutly right that if you dont care that much about crashing you cant be as serious in this game as some of us. DONT KNOCK IT BEFORE YOU TRY IT is the quote of the day.

Essex boy said:
There is also a published study which showed that even much higher doses of Dbol had no inhibitory effect on HPTA as long as it is a once a day administration.

I didnt read the entire thread, but all I have to say is everyone will react differently to this d-bol taper/bridge. One might recover differently every time.

I dont think we can generalize that everyone will react the same!

Your right, you cant generalize that everyone will react the same. You never know until you try it, which is what i plan on doing after my upcoming cycle (just not to the extent Fonz describes). Im probably gonna use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during last 4 weeks of my cycle E4D, then start clomid therapy with Nolvadex and the 10mg am dbol immediatly upon waking. Well all find out how it goes for me in 4 months haha.

pyrros dimas said:
Hey! Just because Fonz is arrogant doens't make him a bad guy. He's always been helpful from what I've seen so that's all that matters. His arrogance is between him and himself. It doesn't bother me. This after all only The Internet. As long as Fonz helps out other bros and doesn't act like an asshole either, then I think he is a very valuable and welcome member. Just my opinion.

1)Most of Fonz's posts are not of his own original thought; they are either postings of articles from medical magazines and publications, or are rehashings of old posts from other members. It's not as if Fonz actually conducted any of the tests and experiments necessary for the information he posts---for the information he posts comes from OTHER PEOPLE'S LABRATORY RESEARCH AND EXPERIMENTS, and once that information is printed, Fonz himself jumps right on it and posts it on EF and Steroidology so he can try to present himself as a Nelson Montana wannabe.

2)He will never be Nelson Montana.....Nelson knows what he knows from personal experience from personal research, testing and working within the industry with numerous BB magazine publications. Someone who rifles through medical publications to post the newest research studies about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cannot stand up next to a guy like Nelson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back