Dloves 3 Month Transformation

Dlove

Product of Test
10/19/09

Alright guys the shit is finally on this time for real, no childs play involved. I am doing a 3 month transformation and pic's will be at the bottom from tonights starting point.

I beleive I have squeezed three sessions in over the past two months of sitting here at a 188 test level. Been drinking beer, watching football and smokin rips. Sex drive is vitually gone and my bones are weak. My focus in the office is terrible, I haven't signed a new account in months so I'm sure the test coming back to normal will help. I decided to scratch the gel for now simply because of the price.

Stats haven't changed only my body turned to flab and I walk around like an old cripple.

STATS
Still 6 3 270ish at 33yrs old, trained on and off for yrs and never got the results because of lack of motivation and or dedication. As for my numbers, my best pull was495x2 5 yrs back. Never tested my best squat but best 5 Rep ME has been 335x5 this past summer. Best bench was 5yrs back when I had the 495x2 pull and I could only press 275x4 but sloppy and bouncing the bar a little.

So the focus for the next three months is to loose fat and get strong. Theres a comp in Steel City in April and I want to be able to pull 600 there.

GEAR

Test-250mg's weekly

SUPS

Multi V
Muscle Milk
BCAA Powder
Super foods
Egg White Powder

Training

Still sticking to the 3 day pling routine Mikea made up. I will be changing one of the days to DE however. Somewhere in the routine I want to incorporate clean and press and pull-ups. I can barely do one pull up now hence my bodyweight and weakness.

Inzer knee wraps and Inzer lever belt will be worn last two sets of squat/dead and possibly bench if it starts going up a lot. I use chalk no wrist straps and will be doing grip work. Extreme stretches will also be a staple.

Heres some pics from tonight, please refrain from any flames i know its bad. It's been two months of no training and a 188 test level.

10/19/2009
Had a quick 45 min upper body session tonight. I only went 70% ME, just wanted to losen up for the first week. Felt o.k. but weak as hell. I wnt be startin the week off with bench but after two months of virtually no lifting I didn't want to squat or pull tonight. Starting next week will be typical squat/bench/dead mon, wed, fri. I finally get my drivers lisc back friday after 2 yrs, yes dui a lot of them unfortunately. Next week ill be back to training in the a.m. before I head into work.

Upper Body

Flat Bench-4 warm-ups, 5x205, 3x225 good bit left in the tank
DB Press-30's for 12 but a good bit left, 3 sets
Jm Press-really sad down to 10 per side for 12, 3 sets
Pec-deck-15 reps, 3sets at 100
Crunches

Playing a golf course tomorrow ive been waiting yrs. to play. It's a nicaklaus design course in WV where they hold a US Senior event. It will most likeley be the last time out this yr since it's freezing balls already. Squats comin on Wed.

10/19/2009
Playing a golf course tomorrow ive been waiting yrs. to play. It's a nicaklaus design course in WV where they hold a US Senior event. It will most likeley be the last time out this yr since it's freezing balls already. Squats comin on Wed.

Haha freezing balls, get out of here. If been living in a blizzard for the past 2 days, Id give anything to move back to WV or VA.

good luck with everything

good luck bro- that test should make you feel waaaay better soon!

Sweet Avitar bro, my local river just stocked 24,000 rainbows, I should be eating good this weekend. We don't really get the best bass around here sucks but the wall eye is great eating.

Thanks for the words of encouragement scouse, barn, cold blood and newbie. Hope you guys follow along and throw in your 2 cents whenever you want. You guys will have a PM here in a minute.

10/21/09

Legs

Squats-5 warm-ups and 2 sets 5x225 a lot left in the tank.

HS One Leg Extensions- 25 a side 12 reps 3 sets

Pull-threws- 2 sets not sure of weight

seated calves

crunches

For not working legs in 2 and a half months it wasn't to bad of a session. My form on squats was great. Went down deep and slow and really stuck the ass out on the way down which helped me keep my shins parrallel to the floor. I'm down 90lbs in weight on my 5 rep ME but still pushed the belly out threw out the lift. I think the box squats over the summer really teached me how to squat properly. Pull threws were good took them low and got a great stretch in the hammys. I still feel the broken cartiledge in my right knee and it always feel like it's gonna blow but the doc said the best thing to do is build the quads and that will help so ill keep squatin. Real light dl's coming up friday.

Last edited:
Haha freezing balls, get out of here. If been living in a blizzard for the past 2 days, Id give anything to move back to WV or VA.

good luck with everything

Dude Cheat lake in WV was 72 degrees yesterday it was sweet but the golf course was a dog track, not impressed at all.

Where did you live in WV?

You got some chicken legs!!!! Lol.

D, I think you're on the right track. Stay focused and you'll be doing just fine for yourself. I think you'd look great right around 250 or so.

You got some chicken legs!!!! Lol.

D, I think you're on the right track. Stay focused and you'll be doing just fine for yourself. I think you'd look great right around 250 or so.

shut the hell up, lol jk. yea i get them from my dad thn eir pathetic I know. My thighs and hammys come arund nice when I squat week in week out though. My dad played semi pro ball in Miami and was a quarterback. He would had gone pro but his legs were gettiing crushed when he got sacked. I burned the shit out of my calves yesterday they are on fire today.

Anyone had good results with Arimidex at .25ed? Just curius ill be starting it here soon per doc's order :hahano::hahano:

10/24/09

Back

Deadlifts-5 warm-ups 5x315, 5x335 good bit left, whole day was still only 70% ME. I'm just trying to take it easy since I'm getting back in the swing of things.

Lat-pulldowns-3 sets, 12 reps, 140lbs

Incline DB curls-3 sets 12 reps, 30's

DB Pull-overs- 2 sets, 12 reps, 50lb

Hyperextensions- 2 sets, 12 reps

HS crunches 3 sets, 20 reps

Not a bad day at all for not pulling in months. I was supposed to lift yesterday but my quads were to smoked so I saved it till today. I'm down 90lbs on my Dl but it should come back quick.

There was ripped beast in my gym today from SF. He was so vascular there were veins bulging out in his head. My chic and I walked down into the power room and he had his shirt off, my chic was gazing, yea pretty lame for me and my flabby ass but I check out chics all the time but we don't act out just look. Anyway he taught me some good stretches to get those tight knots out of my lower back when Dling. Funny thing was how this guy trained. His volume for just working arms was insaine. Unfortunately every dude I ever see in impecable condition works the living piss out of their arms but yet most of us always report that we dont need to do that to grow the arms and in personal experience I don't seem to need to train arms in order for them to grow, bench and JM's helps me most. Im guessing when you get to a certain level you need to train everything hard. Hope to hit squats on Monday in order to get back to a normal rountine of squat, bench, dead.

Good stuff D!!

You have been training for a long time so the muscle memory will kick in pretty fast!

I like the idea of adding pull ups and oly lifts to the mix, functional strength is the bomb!

Dont forget to cruise when you need it, and i recomend doing cardio on offdays for recovery and GPP, look into complexes also if you havent already.

Yoga is also great if you have the time, iwe been doing hot yoga for a month now and my knee/back/shoulder pains are all gone, and im blasting heavy now too, feels great.

Id say good luck, but you dont need it, you got this;)

Anyone had good results with Arimidex at .25ed? Just curius ill be starting it here soon per doc's order :hahano::hahano:

Not even at 1mg a day, dex suppression profile is pretty weak, it works on some people but there are way better choices.

I would go with a ligth dose of AIFM, could do wonders for your healt, now that your bodyfat% is up.

Dont forget to cruise when you need it, and i recomend doing cardio on offdays for recovery and GPP, look into complexes also if you havent already.

;)

Sup bigmike, glad to see you back man.

Hows life treating you with in T-land and the misses and what not.

What are complexes?

10/27/09

Legs

Squats-3 or 4 warm-up's 225x5, 245x5

superset leg extension and hammy curls- 3 sets high reps

exercise bike for 15

Not feeling it at all today, actually threw up breakfast in the gym bathroom before my session. This town has a crazy flu epidemic, the middle school is shut down from swine flu. My lower back was still pretty smoked from DL's the other day as well so it was a rough one all over.

Sup bigmike, glad to see you back man.

Hows life treating you with in T-land and the misses and what not.

What are complexes?

10/27/09

Legs

Squats-3 or 4 warm-up's 225x5, 245x5

superset leg extension and hammy curls- 3 sets high reps

exercise bike for 15

Not feeling it at all today, actually threw up breakfast in the gym bathroom before my session. This town has a crazy flu epidemic, the middle school is shut down from swine flu. My lower back was still pretty smoked from DL's the other day as well so it was a rough one all over.

I hear that, Im flying this thursday, I was just told they are asking everyone who gets on the plane if they have been sick in the last week, if you answer yes they are not letting people on the plane? wtf?

Good to have you back posting.

GEAR

Test-250mg's weekly

SUPS

Multi V
Muscle Milk
BCAA Powder
Super foods
Egg White Powder

Training

Bro, up the test! 250mg is like sliighttlyy above normal levels I dont think it's gonna be enough for you to see any significant results, you should do at least 400mg per week.

Bro, up the test! 250mg is like sliighttlyy above normal levels I dont think it's gonna be enough for you to see any significant results, you should do at least 400mg per week.

Dlove's test levels are 188ng/dl right now and he was still able to make some gains like that... 250mg/wk is going to get him into the 1,200-1,500 range. He'll be just fine.

Back