Dloves 3 Month Transformation

hey dlove hows it going?
FOr some reason I cant see the picture.

its going brother but thats about it a lot of bs around town like finances, credit and shit ass weather. training just started back off and the props kickin in after a week. ill consider bumping up the test to 400. so I can see some results for a little :smoker::smoker:

10/29/09

CHEST

ive been taking a nice incline walk on the treadmills stretching before lifts mild walk 8-10 min

Flat Bench-4 warm ups 225x6, 225x5

Seated Chest Machine Press-140x 17 reps 3sets

Pec Dec front-3 sets 16,16,14
reverse pec dec-2 set 10

one hand underhand cable grip tricep press down cable/pulley-2 sets 20+

Not a bad day for what I was facing

Ab Crunches and romain chairs

Decent little day for getting back had a 5hr energy drink that helped before lifts. My Legs are hurting but the pain went away from benching lately. Im really trying to power the bench with my legs then back. sounds wild but i think it will work. squeezing the quads on the bench pad seems to help stabilize the lift too.

Last edited:
10/31/09

BACK

Treadmill for 10

Sumo Stance Speed Pulls, narrow grip- 4 or 5 warm ups, 315x10, 365x6, 405x4, yes my back is already clinching a little. These were done at 80% ME, no chalk, belt, wraps or straps. Fin loved pulling this way but its a bit harder hence the bar height being higher.

HS Leg Curl- 4 sets 12 reps

Underhand Narrow Grip- 3 sets 12+ reps

DB curls- 2 sets

Physio ball crunches

Biked for 10

Really impressed with todays work out prop really helped, thanx Axio. Sweating like a pig had a red bull before the gym with my myplex bar, dude I was zingin. Had disturbed cranked high. Really felt good to feel intensity again I missed it bigtime. hopefully ill be able to walk tomorrow.

Really didn't think I would be getting this strength back so soon I was gonna give it a good month to come back but looks like im almost back. I left off pullin 405x7 or 8, ill get 6 next week then rack pull for two weeks to switch it up.

10/31/09

BACK

Treadmill for 10

Sumo Stance Speed Pulls, narrow grip- 4 or 5 warm ups, 315x10, 365x6, 405x4, yes my back is already clinching a little. These were done at 80% ME, no chalk, belt, wraps or straps. Fin loved pulling this way but its a bit harder hence the bar height being higher.

HS Leg Curl- 4 sets 12 reps

Underhand Narrow Grip- 3 sets 12+ reps

DB curls- 2 sets

Physio ball crunches

Biked for 10

Really impressed with todays work out prop really helped, thanx Axio. Sweating like a pig had a red bull before the gym with my myplex bar, dude I was zingin. Had disturbed cranked high. Really felt good to feel intensity again I missed it bigtime. hopefully ill be able to walk tomorrow.

Nice workout dude - you feelin like superman again? hahahaha:jump:

11/03/09

LEGS

only had 40 minutes for a session

Squats 5 warm ups 225x6, 245x5

Seated Leg press 3 sets high reps

Superset leg curl and leg extension 2 sets

crunches

My legs are way down in strenght and knees still crackin bad. im hoping to be working with 3 plates again here soon but really need to fiqure out how to work with 405x5 ive never hit that, that would be a 90lb increase from my regular weight. Hopefully here in a few weeks when my test kicks in better ill be back to where I left off and take it from there

Last edited:
11/05/09 Day late logging

Chest

Flat bench- 5 warm ups 225x6, 235x5 not much left that was all i had

DB Shoulder Press-30's 3 sets 12+

Tricep pop up in smith-worked well but didn't have the bands but this exercise should help a lot.

Push ups with flat physio bringing it to the chest at the topm, tough as balls!!

Crunches

Nothing to great to report on yesterday. Test still wont be kicked in fully for a few more weeks I assume. No need for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or arimidex yet but ill probably jump on the arimidex soon anyway to help prevent bloat. Hope it helps from what I'm hearing not many people have lick with it.

Not much to report on the last two sessions. no increase in strength but
I knew I would hit a little dead spot when the prop stopped. My quads and arms are coming back nice however after only 3 weeks and there some noticable fat loss. My calves are sticks and probably always will be.

Squats tomorrow ill log that in whether I go up in strength or not

11/10/09

Legs

Box Squats, real wide stance sittin way back- barx10, barx10, 95x10, 135x6, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5,

Working sets done with belt and knee wraps- 315x6 2-3 left in the tank, 335x5 1-2 left in the tank

HS one Leg Extension-3 sets 12 reps each, burning like a SOB after all those sets of squats

Pull-downs to chest with 2 handle-3 sets 15+

HS ab crunches 3 sets

Had a really intense session today. I was in the groove real nice after a lot of warm-ups on the box. I do beleive that 335x5 on box squats was where I left off when I was really in a good routine. Only problem and this is tough to explain in writing is, I had a bit of a difficult time after my last rep of working sets when I had to close my stance standing up. I am taking dave tates advice and box squatting westside and the stance is super wide and you sit way the hell back when squatting so shins are actually forward. This is a more difficult way then usual and your hammy's really get smoked I love it. So heres the issue. After my last rep the stance is still sumo then with weight on the back I had to close my stance to walk the bar back in the rack. This felt ackward as hell on my knees and caused them to shift a little again when closing the stance. I see now why the Elite plers use I think whats called a J handle to squat, it eliminates any walking with the bar and saves your knees. Besides that the session was great and I had a shit load of energy and strength the whole way through. Instead of a PWO shake I went and had a couple chicken breasts and rice and veggies. I think I like getting real food in me PWO instead of a shake and will continue to do this. Really anxious to see if I can squeeze out two more reps at 225 on bench on thursday.

MM-you hit the nail on the head about the leaps and bounds thing.

Last edited:
Dlove you could try squatting with the hinges behind you. So instead of walking forward to put it back you step back. only problem is probably cant do it with a box. I dont know.

Dlove you could try squatting with the hinges behind you. So instead of walking forward to put it back you step back. only problem is probably cant do it with a box. I dont know.

Good thought but I don't know if I could get the box in the rack. It's definitely an ackward feeling walking with the weight on your back and what not. To get my feet spread apart I need to walk wa back too.

11/12/09

Chest

Flat Bench-15x95, 8x135, 8x155, 8x185, 7x225, 1x265, 1x275

DB Shoulder Press-14x30, 12x40, 10x50

JM Press-14x65, 12x85, 10x85

Pec deck-2 sets high reps with 2 second hold

Core work

Decent session but nothing to write home about. I started a little enanthate when I started the prop so hopefully here in a week or so this up and down strength thing will go away because that will be 5-6 weeks in.

I'm definitely doing something wrong on bench and still don't feel 100% benching pler style. I'm heading back to Ohio here soon to see my girls boy and ill be hitting that powerlifting gym I found over the summer. I'm gonna ask the owner who competes in pling to look at my form cause I don't know if I loaded or sent anyone a pic if that would help.

Something I'm curious about and another hard thing to expalin is whether to turn the wrist back or keep them straight when benching. I'm doing well bring the bar to my upper abdoman but for some reason the heavier I go the higher the bar travel. I dunno but ill be glad when I feel more comfortable on the bench. Next week I'm gonna hit the boards.

WOOT WOOT!! Keep at it Dlove, good work big man!!!

Keep the wrist straigth, dont let anyone tell you otherwise! Try it now, and see the tension it puts on your forearms.

What's up buddy? It's been a while since I've gotten down here. I've been out of the lift game for a while due to a back injury I got while on my last cycle. Looking good man, keep it up and I'll see you in the threads...

Peace

Well guys interesting week to say the least, only got two sessions in between traveling to Bmore and back and the shit thats going on. My job was in jeopardy due to some arguments and other things I explained so looks like ill just take medical dose for a while.

My old lady walked out on me because of brutal arguments here at the house we were temporarily staying in until our huse was done. The arguments were with the old man about work and what not. Needeless to say shes gone, I did get my jb back thank good cause I actually enjoy it.

Bad news is I was at a log home here this week and in flip flops again and tripped on the steps and fell now I gotta a sprained ankle bad. So pretty pissed I might not be able to Squat/Dead for 2 weeks dr says. He laughed when thats what pissed me off the most about it. Im gonna hit my 2nd bench session tommorow and im hoping i could at least go light on the ankle next week. I got a wrap and aircast on it now. I wont even begin to tell you about the drama between my chic of 6 yrs who left and then this new one Ive known in Bmore, lets just say it's like a bad lifetime movie.

Whats good Dlove, just checking in.

Well shit was looking bad for a while bro no training cause of sprained ankle, girl left, job lost and trouble with folks.

Shit made a 360! Trainng starts back monday cause ankle is better almost 100%, girl and I worked it out and are moving into our new place next week. Job is back and better then ever and the folks and I are getting along.

Shit always gets eventful this time of yr for sure. I got my Dr perscribed test which is Watson(the best) so starting that on monday and I hope to get back up to strength in no time. This 3 month transformation is gonna have to be extended to 6 months, lol. Cant wait to squat and bench again you wouldn't beleive. Suprisingly with just minimal dose of test I haven't lost to much size so all is well now brotha, thanx for checking in. Ill start logging starting monday.

Keep at it D! Its great when you can hit the gym and forget about the shit thats bothering you.......glad to hear everything worked out!

Energy and strength is really coming back. No need to log sets etc... this week I'm just taking it easy but i got a nice chest day in monday and headed off for light squats.

I will say ive never had a sprained ankle before but I can tell it takes time to heal cause certain twists and turns feels like the bitch is gonna snap. So much for snow boarding this yr.

I have a feeling that the watson persrcibed test is really going to impress me. I know it's pre-mature and the fact that shit in life fixed itself but sex drive and energy in 4 days came back pretty nicely. Can't sleep worth piss though!

Bodyweight is still 270ish but I feel fragile if that makes sense. I have a strong feeling ill be passing the 280 mark here in about a month when I feel better and start getting some better food up in me. I'm picking up a nice strap of venison tenderloins on the house thanks to James the bigdog hunter here in town. So all is well for now just gotta keep my fingers acrossed and hope this ankle holds up. It's always something!

Back