Dnp

TommyTrainR

Has DNP (2,4-dinitrophenol) pretty much fallen off the face of the earth? I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a thread regarding this. I'm not new to the compound. In fact, I've done a couple cycles of it in the past. I still have a huge stash of it left, but really have no use for it at the moment. Anyone else have any experience with this or see it around anymore?

dont post a stupid ass reply saying, "its bad for you" or anything negative. im just asking if anyone else is/has used it or see it around much anymore.

I won't say it's bad for you even though that is obvious. Just wanted to tell you 10 years back I had a buddy DIE from this shit and it wasn't high dosages he was taking. In the last few years I know of nobody who has done it thank god.

I won't say it's bad for you even though that is obvious. Just wanted to tell you 10 years back I had a buddy DIE from this shit and it wasn't high dosages he was taking. In the last few years I know of nobody who has done it thank god.

Was it concluded his death was a direct result of the DNP or was he suffering form other complications? What dose was he taking?

I agree it has fallen off. Many sources are sketchy and then you have to trust it's dosed correctly. I never used it, glad to see it go away IMO.

It's not as easy to find as it once was. I tool it following a cycle and it cut the body fay off me like a knife. It was amazing. It was nutz. All I did was sleep and watch Tv for a week.

I've tried to take it a few other times and didn't have much luck. One time O was so hot that I was going to start puking. I have to spend the night on a floating chair in my pool. It wasn't fun.

what a horrible compound.. i could never condone the use of dnp... come on guys.. diet and training.. screw that crap that could KILL u.. not worth it.. if anything eca or clen.. at the most

I won't say it's bad for you even though that is obvious.
I don't think it's obvious at all, especially in light of DNP's known protective and beneficial effects.
Just wanted to tell you 10 years back I had a buddy DIE from this shit and it wasn't high dosages he was taking.
How old was your friend? Where and when exactly did he die? I've compiled a list of overdoses for a book I'm working on and would be interested to know more. I want to make sure that this is one I've included.

hahaha-conciliator-now i know how to get a response out of you-just start a thread about DNP-you always seem to find it.

im very skeptical of claims of death about dnp.IF and i say IF someone dies from a reasonable dose of dnp it would be a allergic reaction imo and the same thing could happen from a shrimp dinner. if a person dies from massive dose of dnp then why blame dnp , the same could happen from massive doses of insulin , clen , ephedrine , or even potassium for that matter.

that being said dnp isnt a toy and should be taken very seriouslly but NOTHING sheds fat like it.

i used to be a big advocate of dnp. it amazed me, as it would anyone else that has taken it. i also have a huge stash of it, but ill never take it again.

i do believe in its long term effects although i highly doubt dnp being the sole culprit for any death. i am not being a douche bag when i say this, but when i learned how easy it is to lose weight quickly with solid dieting techniques, i realized there is no reason to take a drug like dnp. if it has fallen off the face of the earth, i think it is for a good reason.

DNP can be useful and isn't terribly dangerous if you are smart about it. I haven't used it in a long time but when I did I preferred long runs at 200 mgs. per day. Relatively painless and very effective.

Back