Do girls cum

gotti911

If so what substance is it.

I seen girls cum be squirting and ppl say that's pee

I've seen this video a girl masterbated and she cum like men do white.

Do girls stop having sex after they cum?

Someone tell me.

It's definitely not urine.

From what I heard, when a girl is about to 'squirt' they feel like they are going to pee, that's why they hold back.

I'm not sure on the exact substance, and I know alot of girls who continue after they cum -- but it gets very messy and A LOT comes out

yeah from personal experienc I have seen the whie stuff and the liquid stuff. I thoght the chick did piss on me at first but that wasnt the case. I have never seen the white stuff "shoot" out before more like ozzes out

they cum like a bucket full somtimes man.

it does'nt smell nor its sticky. just plain watery fluid

and a lot of it.

ive had some girls cum but it looked like cum from a man all white and stuff and it just kinda oozed out of her pussy and ran down the crack of her ass it was sexy as fuck. taste kinda salty.

i think all girls all different. my girlfriend has thick white cum. all ooooozy. i tell her you slimed me again. not fun to clean up.

I had a girl squirt on me a few times... let me tell you the first time you see it, you are scared... I thought the bitch was pissing on me... I almost hit her.... lol... but after I realized what was going on... all I can say is damn... it was a hell of a turn on

Yes they cum but not like us

And they can still go on afterwards......So can you if you train yourself

If you can keep pumpin' away after shooting a load...you will go on forever!!

Lets put it this way bro...you definately have to re-wash your sheets when they are done if you can make 'em cum...haha Nuff said...

My wife is a squirter. Most girls just get a little lubed when they cum, some squirt a bit, others squirt alot.

The liquid is warm, almost tastless, a real turn on.

We have a plastic sheet on the matress or it would get ruined.

Back