Do you eat chicks buttholes?

I love to eat chicks butt holes. Except they always seem to fall in love with me afterwards. They say they don't like it but they secretly love it. So I recommend if you hook up with a hot chick eat her ass raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree...girls never like to admit that they like it. But when your doing it...they don't stop you.
But be careful...
If it tastes like a 9volt battery...get the fcuk outta there.

I agree...girls never like to admit that they like it. But when your doing it...they don't stop you.
But be careful...
If it tastes like a 9volt battery...get the fcuk outta there.

2 part LOL

1. they NEVER STOP YOU WHILE YOU EAT HER ASSHOLE

2. tastes like a 9volt battery haha...how so? explain

2 part LOL

1. they NEVER STOP YOU WHILE YOU EAT HER ASSHOLE

2. tastes like a 9volt battery haha...how so? explain

If its not clean enough...lets face it...we know what comes from it. So you know what your in for. So lets say she's working all day...you better make sure she went to the bathroom in the morning BEFORE her shower...not AFTER her shower..lol

man your eating a chicks shit... thats gross

I had a mate get a corn kernel stuck under his foreskin after nailing a chick in the ass... fuck that...thats gross...

I had a mate get a corn kernel stuck under his foreskin after nailing a chick in the ass... fuck that...thats gross...

Any guy whos eatin a chicks ass is gonna come across some kind of smell or taste at some point in time. Im not talking like 2girls1cup typa shit...im talking like a weird taste. But if you know or can tell if the girl takes care of herself and is clean...then you have nothging to worry about. I never messed with dirty bitches. I made sure they were the type of girls that took care of themselves.
Heres some helpful tips on eating chickes ass's.
These were talkin' from Top 5 Rimming Tips

1. Clean up

Cleanliness is even more of a issue with analingus than with traditional oral sex. Taking a sexy bath or shower together is a relaxing form of foreplay and will allow your partner to get squeaky clean. You or your partner should soap their butt and asshole, inserting a finger into the rectum, and rinse thoroughly with warm water. An enema usually isn't necessary if you wash well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Ease in

Let you partner relax and get comfortable with you exploring their posterior before you bury your tongue in their ass. Massage their back and buttocks, kiss and caress their thighs and ass cheeks. Spread their cheeks and blow warm breaths over their hole. Lick, suck, and nibble their butt, perineum (the area of skin between the asshole and genitals), and the skin around their pucker. Get everything warm, wet, and lubricated with saliva. Assholes usually contract when stimulated, and then expand. Lick gently or tap the tip of your tongue against their asshole, and wait for a response. After a bit of gentle probing, the sphincter muscles should start to relax and welcome deeper exploration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Work your tongue

The anal region is full of sensitive nerve endings just begging for your tongue's caress. Keep your mouth moist and supple as you work their hole over. Keep your tongue loose and paint wide circle around their pucker. Make it tight, long and pointed to probe and penetrate. Work it in and out, around and around, till your partner begs for more.

4. Use your hands

In some ass-eating positions, your hands may be full keeping your partner's butt cheeks spread to allow you better access to their hole. But it's worthwhile to convince them to either sit on your face or reach back and clamp their ass open wide themselves. That way you can put your own paws to work massaging your partner's clit, or stroking off his cock, or tweaking his or her nipples.

5. Pig out

Once you've got your face in your partner's butt, don't hold back. Worship your partner's ass. Get lost in it, make love to it. Eating out someone's ass is one of the most intimate of all sexual acts. If both partners approach it with openness and enthusiasm, they will be rewarded with unparalleled enjoyment, whether eating ass is a main course, a spicy side dish, or appetizer for anal sex.

LOL Thats awesome... Are your sure it wasnt a peanut..............

Any guy whos eatin a chicks ass is gonna come across some kind of smell or taste at some point in time. Im not talking like 2girls1cup typa shit...im talking like a weird taste. But if you know or can tell if the girl takes care of herself and is clean...then you have nothging to worry about. I never messed with dirty bitches. I made sure they were the type of girls that took care of themselves.
Heres some helpful tips on eating chickes ass's.
These were talkin' from Top 5 Rimming Tips

1. Clean up

Cleanliness is even more of a issue with analingus than with traditional oral sex. Taking a sexy bath or shower together is a relaxing form of foreplay and will allow your partner to get squeaky clean. You or your partner should soap their butt and asshole, inserting a finger into the rectum, and rinse thoroughly with warm water. An enema usually isn't necessary if you wash well.

2. Ease in

Let you partner relax and get comfortable with you exploring their posterior before you bury your tongue in their ass. Massage their back and buttocks, kiss and caress their thighs and ass cheeks. Spread their cheeks and blow warm breaths over their hole. Lick, suck, and nibble their butt, perineum (the area of skin between the asshole and genitals), and the skin around their pucker. Get everything warm, wet, and lubricated with saliva. Assholes usually contract when stimulated, and then expand. Lick gently or tap the tip of your tongue against their asshole, and wait for a response. After a bit of gentle probing, the sphincter muscles should start to relax and welcome deeper exploration.

3. Work your tongue

The anal region is full of sensitive nerve endings just begging for your tongue's caress. Keep your mouth moist and supple as you work their hole over. Keep your tongue loose and paint wide circle around their pucker. Make it tight, long and pointed to probe and penetrate. Work it in and out, around and around, till your partner begs for more.

4. Use your hands

In some ass-eating positions, your hands may be full keeping your partner's butt cheeks spread to allow you better access to their hole. But it's worthwhile to convince them to either sit on your face or reach back and clamp their ass open wide themselves. That way you can put your own paws to work massaging your partner's clit, or stroking off his cock, or tweaking his or her nipples.

5. Pig out

Once you've got your face in your partner's butt, don't hold back. Worship your partner's ass. Get lost in it, make love to it. Eating out someone's ass is one of the most intimate of all sexual acts. If both partners approach it with openness and enthusiasm, they will be rewarded with unparalleled enjoyment, whether eating ass is a main course, a spicy side dish, or appetizer for anal sex.

Well said!!! I love the step by step directions. Defiently a sticky

I love to eat chicks butt holes. Except they always seem to fall in love with me afterwards. They say they don't like it but they secretly love it. So I recommend if you hook up with a hot chick eat her ass raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's always the good ol' half-hearted:"What...what are you doing? No, don't do that; stop."

Then, when I hold that knife to her throat, Er, uh, I mean , when I keep on tossin' salad, she's all about it.

Ass-eating rules!

I'd eat me some ass but the chicks gotta be good lookin and clean, can't just stick my tongue in some ugly skag with bad hygiene. One other rule would have to be a minimum 4-5hrs since the last time they dropped ass, don't want any tootsie roll dispensin on my watch.

Dirty pooky hole :destroy:

Back