Do you guys really take Steroids?

I know with all these "legal" supplements these days, we dont really need steroids.

All These PROS in BB magazines cant ALL be wrong u know, like taking Cell Tech, NitroTech n shit....., you can be a PRO one day.

guys follow my advice, stop taking "THAT STUFF" and GROW naturally
:D, like our girlfrieds' say

Testosterone occurs naturally in the body. Some other substances work via increasing red blood cell count etc, if this stuff was so "bad" for you then it would not be used medicianlly.

Did you know that taking acid or smoking pot will make you stare at the sun until you go blind? Thats according to what the government once told people. You are fed misinformation to keep you away from these items, for what stupid reason I really dont know. Congress makes these laws, how old are those guys and what do they really know about steroids? Not a damn fuckin thing.

Yet alcohol or smoking cigarettes is still quite legal, even though we know how bad it is for us. Drunk driving, drinking yourself to death, smoking yourself to death, beating your wife in a drunken rage, all obtainable at your local liquor store.

Cybergenics............I haven't heard that for a while. You stacking that with Hot Stuff?

Big bonez, when did you stop taking the nitro tech and why? Were you not growing from it?

Also, does you friends girl friend still train you and your buddies 3 days per week??

And yes, steroids are really bad for you, its only for us big bad guys that just dont give two shits. If I were you I would stick with cell tech, andro etc, but im not you thank crist.:D

Last edited:
I get asked all the time. I have the cell tech "40lbs in a month" or something like that article in the office at the gym. When im asked, i pull it out n say i take THIS haha.

I woul use steroids if I had to become big. But since I am already big I don't need them.
How did I get big?
Mmm, don't remember, actually...:D

Remember, that all information contained here is complete fiction. This is for rolplay purposes only.The author does not endorse the use of illegal substances. So the answer is no. We are just playing make-believe.!!

Canuck4 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information I share is for entertainment purposes only.

I like to inject Cell Tech. It works wonders for me but you have to shoot it in a vein or in your neck. Try it you wont regret it!!!!!

Back