do you lick your girls ass?

Who eats ass

• Hell yeah

Votes: 234 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 86 26.9%

• Total voters
Gotta do the finger test before. Or just be really fucked up. Hell if an ass is fresh out of the shower and well maintained it can be less nasty than eating some stank bonch. I've fucked hos where even fresh out of the shower their pink taste like a 20 year old can of tuna.

Insane_Man said:
Gotta do the finger test before. Or just be really fucked up. Hell if an ass is fresh out of the shower and well maintained it can be less nasty than eating some stank bonch. I've fucked hos where even fresh out of the shower their pink taste like a 20 year old can of tuna.
always the finger first. yikes, the 20 year old can of tuna; now theres a smell you NEVER forget!

^just rimming... Although I might try one in the ass , but it would have to be with a girl youve been fooling around with for awhile

I did it with one girl not totally deliberatly though. I was eating the ass and I had her on her hands and knees and I was eating from behind. I was darting at her hole and I stuck my tongue out, wiggling it around, stil on the outside but then she lunged back into my face inserting my tongue deep in her ass hole. It was cool.

Back