Do you think the pro's use year round?

Mudge said:
What I dont understand is how does estrogen not go through the roof, nobody will explain it though :(

some people do not have a problem with it. take bouncer for example. youve seen his dosages and guess what he takes while on all that? nada. just nolva plus i believe ana on hand incase things get ugly

bronco944 said:
2100 of each if my math is correct then add in the Winstrol (winny). im starting to wonder if eql is sponcering him, lol

So, everything considered he does about 5 1/2 g each week? Damn, that is more than twice as much as anyone I have ever known and about four times as much as I ever did. Do you know if he is also doing GH and slin?

Lets put it this way, a good pro friend of mine once told me...."Yeha, Ive been off for 8 weeks(saying it proudly).....well, everything but the orals." These guys are lucky if they go off once every decade, and even then they are still using amounts for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Skip LaCour and Stan (whats his name) are probably the few of the guys that do cycle their gear, (the ones that are "natural").

Back