Doctor's Appointment 03/12/04

jrw1120

Okay, I'm on the way to visit the Internal Medicine MD for my physical and since my insurance covers 100% of labs, which labs (other than the normal cholesterol panels, etc) should I request?

Also, in order for him to consider a small dose of Depo-Test, what symptons should I tell him I'm having..?

Someone told me long ago to complain of:
** lack of interest in sex
** decreased libido
** I work out, but still can't grow

BTW: I'm tall and slim.

I eat a LOT and still can't grow ONE DAMN POUND..!

Suggestions.?

jrw1120 said:
Okay, I'm on the way to visit the Internal Medicine MD for my physical and since my insurance covers 100% of labs, which labs (other than the normal cholesterol panels, etc) should I request?

Also, in order for him to consider a small dose of Depo-Test, what symptons should I tell him I'm having..?

Someone told me long ago to complain of:
** lack of interest in sex
** decreased libido
** I work out, but still can't grow

BTW: I'm tall and slim.

I eat a LOT and still can't grow ONE DAMN POUND..!

Suggestions.?

Any sex related symptom, depression, lack of energy. I would not mention anything about working out and gaining weight. This sometimes throws a flag for some guy looking for juice. You could make a small lie and say your father had the same symptoms so you thought you should checkRemember that if he is going to run labs for hormone levels I would deny any previous use of steroids. If you do indeed have low T and you are put on HRT then the insurance has every right to look in your files. How old are you?

PS: you maybe tall and slim but you wouldn't be if you were eating enough. Have you ever added your caloric intake for a day? I think you would be surprised what it maybe. People have a tendincy to think they are eating alot but just really are not. Just a thought

DROID

maybe to good to be true. i told my doctor no to everything (ie...sex drive low?....no). it wasnt him to decide if its low. it's the clinic i sent it to. they called back and asked me what do you want...........deca/test/var/drol/winny....................hunting juice days are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARCHILD said:
maybe to good to be true. i told my doctor no to everything (ie...sex drive low?....no). it wasnt him to decide if its low. it's the clinic i sent it to. they called back and asked me what do you want...........deca/test/var/drol/winny....................hunting juice days are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is deca, var, drol, or Winstrol (winny) going to raise your test level?

dude2003 said:
How is deca, var, drol, or Winstrol (winny) going to raise your test level?

I was also wondering why the doc would give you anything other than test cyp or enanthate for real HRT.

bleachcola said:
I was also wondering why the doc would give you anything other than test cyp or enanthate for real HRT.

Notice he said clinic. There are many online anti-aging and male HRT clinics that wil prescribe all of the drugs he listed. The drugs are compounded and are a bit pricey but legit from the users standpoint. So as warchild eludes to it is possible get human grade pharmacutical drugs with a legit precription with little or no symtoms you just have to pay. Please do not ask where. Do a search and you will find many of these clinics if you are interested

DROID

Well, i can always just get the tests done at my MD's office and utilize one of the services online... they are out there!

I just need to know which tests to ask for...!

the test that are needed is a complete blood work with test levels and gh levels included. youll be giving alot of blood.

Back