Does anybody use Syntex Abombs anymore?

Powerhouse9

A buddy of mine came across some from Spain, but all I hear about is the ones from Turkey or the thai Greenies. Anyone use the white syntex ones anymore? And how do they compare to those I mentioned?

if there real syntex then there the best abombs out there if there legit. i hear theres a lot of fakes though and not many legit ones.

Thats what I've heard too Bronco. But they came from Spain and a few guys have grown off of them. I wanted to know where they ranked as far as the other main ones goes.

Korean Han Seo oxymetholone comes in a red and white box, and from photos of syntex oxymetholone it looks the same, except it doesnt say Syntex, of course. They are dosed at 50mg per tab. white tabs. I gained 25 pounds in 3 weeks on them (75mg a day) and test. I think they are made under license from Syntex. They are good, and have tested at 47mg.
Question- if oxymetholone is not manufactured domestically, I could see it being imported- but since oxymetholone is made outside of the USA (under license from Syntex?), I can't see why a country would allow it to be imported if they manufacture it there.

You are right about the Korean Han Seo oxymetholone being the bombs but as i said i don't see as many but plenty of British Dispensary..........

Brett_Weir said:
You are right about the Korean Han Seo oxymetholone being the bombs but as i said i don't see as many but plenty of British Dispensary..........

The reason you don't see much Korean gear around is that up until August of 2000 steroids were sold OTC in Korea. Then the laws changed, and since August of 2000 you need a script for a wide variety of medications, including anything hormone related. I have been in Korea and tried literally dozens of pharmacies, and most won't risk breaking the law. Luckily, a couple of them do, and I have bought miro depot(cyp, 5 250mg amps 10 USD), clomid, nolva that way.
I told the pharmacists I was anemic, or that I had a serious hormone deficiency problem. They looked sorry for me!
BUT- getting a Korean doctor to prescribe oxymetholone is simply a matter of saying 'I am anemic, I ran out of oxymetholone, my Canadian/American/whatever doctor's prescription ran out..." and they ought to take your word for it. Worked for me in Korea. And since oxy is taken, medicinally, 1-5mg/kg bodyweight, one can ask for several hundred tabs (I got 3 bottles each time).
This approach may work in countries where you need a script and the public is generally ignorant about bodybuilding. Only in places like Canada and the US are the authorities so ridiculously concerned with criminalizing the use of mere hormones.

Korean vet gear is sold OTC but since it is only 50mg/ml (they have a nandrolone ester and durateston, imported) I dont bother with it.

Back