My 4th cycle... want to get post cycle therapy (pct) correct...

neptunoprofundo

My 4th cycle... want to get PCT correct...

Stats: 50 years old male, 6' 3", Start of current cycle 170 lbs, gained 12 lbs by 5th week, still very lean and vascular but outstanding strength and endurance gains... No gyno itch, bloat or acne but soft/oily/stinky skin, no hair loss just growth (the 5 o'clock shadow is now a 2 o'clock shadow), my bag doesn't swing anymore but the boys are the same size, less ejaculate volume though, still sex every day with my latin babola! blood pressure alittle higher 1 hour after training 135/66 60bpm, but it's really hot down here, after cool down: 120/53 56bpm, noticing buzzing in the ears (tinnitus) which I thought was from high blood pressure, but it may be from my Ipod too loud on the ride, gotta give it up. Regretably no blood values taken due to mistrust of labs here in Mexico... In past cycles I have reached 220 lbs with very little body fat... for that matter, I've never been fat!

Brief history: 1st AAS cycle @ age ~30 was Test, Anadrol, Winstrol & no Serms or post cycle therapy (pct), which broke me out of the Skinny Club for Life. I don't know why I didn't crash on this cycle, maybe because of my high metabolism, continued eating massivly and didn't give up training, also, maybe not alot of gear used...

My 2nd cycle years latter was Test(s) only and after I drove a motorcycle from Mexico to Coasta Rica for 5 weeks and crashed hard (not the moto), came back skinny and gaunt... really gaunt! Eating well on the road in Central American Countries is very difficult and no continued training, well and no PCT...

3rd cycle, So I tried again with Sust, Deca, Primo, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (at 5,000 iu per blast-too much) & Clomid. bad results: got Deca Dick or desensitized testes from to much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 6 months, Big Bummer! Helped heal my leg though...

So I gave up for 7 years, until 5 weeks ago;

Goal: Gain sustainable quality hard muscle mass, strength and ENDURANCE! I may ghost ride the Ironman Tryathlon in November... the full marathon part (running)is out due to Cronic Osteomyelitis gained in tib/fib fracture surgery here in Mexico 8 years ago... well the USA doctors say it's Cronic... but they also wanted to cut my leg off to save my life from the infection... BTW, steroids helped me heal it...

Regime: Weight Training low weights, high reps 1-1/2 hours per day, now increasing weights & lowering reps. Also, bicycling 35 miles in 2 hours to currently, 1 hour 45 minutes. (beat my best recorded time from 10 years ago!) all training 5 days/week...

Stack:
Proviron 25mg Tabs x 2 Tabs/day (6AM & 6PM)= *50mg/day [note: week 4 reduced to 37.5mg/day (halves @6AM & 2PM & 10PM) due to perma-wood]

Sustanon 250mg inj 2x/week (6AM Mon & 6PM Thurs)= 500mg/week

Boldenone undec, 1st 50 ml bottle Equi-gan & 2nd 50 ml bottle Equipoise, 50mg/ml @ 5 ml inj 2x/week in different sights (6PM Tues & 6AM Sat) = 500mg/week

HCG 10,000iu diluted by 20ml steril H2O = *500iu/ml/day Sub Q, starting last week of 11 week cycle for 3 weeks, (note: after 5 days if testes regain size & drop, reduce to 250iu/day)

Nolvadex *20 mg/day Concurrent with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if Estrogenic signs present, (note: this contradicts allowing 5 days for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to clear before starting nolvadex in PCT)

PCT starting 3 weeks after last inj, Nolvadex 20mg/day & maybe Clomid, 1st day 300mg, next 10 days = 100mg/day, followed by next 10 days = 50mg/day.

Vitamins B’s, C & E & lot’s of proper food & excersize…

(* = variable)

Comments:
This cycle is designed to maximize the level of free testosterone & Boldenone? in the body. Proviron competitively inhibits both estrogen aromatization(?) and testosterone binding to SHBG … causing lean muscle mass and increased endurance…

Questions:
1) if I removed the Proviron from this cycle, on what week would an average chap like me, exibit gyno or estrogen related effects? I know everyone is different, hence the word average... just curious about Proviron's Aromatase inhibitor (AI) effectiveness... is it reliable? [I suppose I can answer that partially, because oily skin and hair growth are estrogen related (virilizing?), which I noticed on about week 4, However, I don't believe I am Gyno pron, so maybe I'm loading up on Estrogen from the test aromatasing and 1/2 this rate of the Boldenone, but still your comments are appreciated]

2) How does the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) usage look in this stack?

3) Somewhere I read that you should have 5-6 days off Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before commencing post cycle therapy (pct). Other places I read to run 20mg Nolvadex concurent with HCG... What is your experience?

4) Also I read to wait 5 days, 10-15 days, 21 days (the half life of long duration esters, like the ones in my stack) or even start post cycle therapy (pct) immediatly after the last injection, what is your experience?

5) Do you think that I am missing a Serm during this cycle or for the matter that you may not feel the Proviron serves Aromatase inhibitor (AI) effectivly, would you advise switching to another Aromatase inhibitor (AI), with this 1 gram injectable/week, 11 week cycle?

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
See: On cycle Proviron as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), +SERM/HCG & PCT advice…

Just a follow up note: I discontinued Proviron on 10/31 because I was bordering on high blood pressure and tappered in arimidex at .5mg/day to finish my weeks 8-11 1 gram Sus/Eq stack...

For what it's worth, I had experienced no estrogenic sides while using the Proviron as an AI...

However, the last 3 weeks I added in Stanozolol in the form of Stanabol-Tek* from an UGL in Mexico at 30-60mg/day at the same time starting HCG Sub Q at 500iu/day for 10 days, reducing to 250iu/day for 5 days and upping to 750iu/day for 3 days, then 750iu/EOD for ~1 week & yesterday 1,500iu and noticed 1/4" round ball under both nipples ~1 1/2 weeks ago, upping arimidex to .75mg and then 1mg... I am tappering off the Arimidex and starting PCT below on 12/13:

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

So, the mild estrogenic sides were probubly from the HCG, but I'm still on .5mg Arimidex tappering to .25mg in the next week before post cycle therapy (pct), so I think I'm o.k. 'til then...

So far, I have gained 13 kilos of lean muscle mass and will report how much I keep in 1 month or so...

How does the PCT look?

Back