Does Chrysin Cream work as an AI?

Got a new blood test after my 1 month on "Chrysin cream 10%" experiment.
1/14/13 results: Testosterone 474 (348-1197), Estradiol 43.7 (7.6-42.6)
3/17/14 results: Testosterone 563 (348-1197), Estradiol 29.2 (7.6-42.6)
My Estradiol dropped 14.5 points (non-sensitive test) and my Testosterone climbed 89 points. It appears that this seems to be effective as AI as my Endo said. I'm going to continue with use and will keep updates if anyone is interested.
Pros: No prescription needed (at least that's what my pharmacist said), reasonable cost - got roughly 150 day supply for $*****; super easy to dose, and as far as I know a natural supplement with no side effects that I know of.
Cons: Need to rub cream on daily, but its nowhere near as nasty as androgel, more like a lotion. I think this would be great though if someone was already getting compounded Test cream and this could be added to the mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a new blood test after my 1 month on "Chrysin cream 10%" experiment.
1/14/13 results: Testosterone 474 (348-1197), Estradiol 43.7 (7.6-42.6)
3/17/14 results: Testosterone 563 (348-1197), Estradiol 29.2 (7.6-42.6)
My Estradiol dropped 14.5 points (non-sensitive test) and my Testosterone climbed 89 points. It appears that this seems to be effective as AI as my Endo said. I'm going to continue with use and will keep updates if anyone is interested.
Pros: No prescription needed (at least that's what my pharmacist said), reasonable cost - got roughly 150 day supply for $55; super easy to dose, and as far as I know a natural supplement with no side effects that I know of.
Cons: Need to rub cream on daily, but its nowhere near as nasty as androgel, more like a lotion. I think this would be great though if someone was already getting compounded Test cream and this could be added to the mix.

Hi Mate.
How did you go in the long run? Are you still using Chrysin cream (BTW how much did you use for above results)?
I was going to give it a try, but there are some reports of Chrisin disrupting thyroid function by blocking the conversion of T4 to T3?
I'd really appreciate some follow up info?

I believe that the chrysin cream worked for me, and blood tests seemed to confirm it. Daily dose was 25mg or 1/2 ml of cream. Used it for several months with good results, but I didn't really like needing to put on the cream daily.
Sorry, but I have no other follow up info because my endo left the office and I got a new provider.
My current TRT is one weekly injection(140mg-200mg test cyp) and 1/2mg or 1mg (split) anastrozole weekly. Working great for me, took care of all my low T symptoms.

I believe that the chrysin cream worked for me, and blood tests seemed to confirm it. Daily dose was 25mg or 1/2 ml of cream. Used it for several months with good results, but I didn't really like needing to put on the cream daily.
Sorry, but I have no other follow up info because my endo left the office and I got a new provider.
My current TRT is one weekly injection(140mg-200mg test cyp) and 1/2mg or 1mg (split) anastrozole weekly. Working great for me, took care of all my low T symptoms.

welcome back metalman, hows the trt going, how do you feel?

Hi Mate.
How did you go in the long run? Are you still using Chrysin cream (BTW how much did you use for above results)?
I was going to give it a try, but there are some reports of Chrisin disrupting thyroid function by blocking the conversion of T4 to T3?
I'd really appreciate some follow up info?
when are you planning in starting this bro?

welcome back metalman, hows the trt going, how do you feel?
TRT is going very well, thanks for asking. I would say I am a success story, and although it seemed really overwhelming at first, TRT turned out to be really simple and effective for me. I am very thankful this site existed to get me started in the right direction.

Back