Don't want to get dextrose

"Then maybe you just DONT wanna do what is needed to accomplish your goals." quoted from above.

This is help. No, this is not. This is not answering the question that I asked and the reason I stated this thread., For help, not to criticize me. I appologize for not wanting to use dextrose. Jesus. I like grape juice. shoot me:moon:

Am I wrong?

Trig1063 said:
"Then maybe you just DONT wanna do what is needed to accomplish your goals." quoted from above.

This is help. No, this is not. This is not answering the question that I asked and the reason I stated this thread., For help, not to criticize me. I appologize for not wanting to use dextrose. Jesus. I like grape juice. shoot me:moon:

Am I wrong?

Listen, I asked you nicely to lose the "attitude", obviously you don't fuckin' understand english.

Keep it up and I'll make the decision on your behalf about being a member of this board......and you won't like my decision, guarenteed.

UNDERSTAND ??

I didn't think it mattered if you mixed creatine with dex or whatever post workout. Isn't your body going to absorb it any way.
I thought you only wanted the insulin spike if you were using it pre workout, to jam it into your system for rapid absorption.

please excuse my ignorance if I am wrong, i don't know much about this shit, so can someone set me straight

This sucks, I go away for a couple days and I miss this? I would've liked to contribute to my defense. BTW, thanks for the back YJ.

Trig1063 said:
Alright scotty boy. I have gained 25lbs this last year and I probably work harder that you ever will. dont tell me I DONT want to accomplish my goals. Do you ever question my comittment. IF grape juice works fine then why bother.

If you work out as hard as you do and know as much as you suggest you do with that "high and mighty" tone, then smartguy, you should know that fructose post workout isnt the best thing to do, but many go that route anyway.

Back