Doses OVER 2g per week (personal experience only)

!@#$%^&

This is for the experienced members ONLY who have done this personally. Please if you have a comment on why its bad or what you THINK, please do not post. Not to sound rude, just want to keep this thread on the point and keep INEXPERIENCED OPINIONS out...

For those who have gone over 2g per week... how did that effect your gains? How did it compare to past cycles? I read on here there NeedSize has done 4g per week, but didnt see his comments on results... im curious.... who has done large amounts and what were your gains? What exactly did you use?

I want to use this thread to compare lower doses vs. mega doses based on EXPERIENCE, not science.

do you mean 2g of total hormones or jsut 2g of test? i have done 1500 test with 800 eq and 150mg drol a day. I didn't notice anythign different than 1g of test except for side effects. i got massiver acne on my back that is pretty much cleared jsut left a ton of scars that look terrible. i got really bad stretch marks from growing a lot. This cycle was like my 5th one and it got me almost up to 250 lbs.

My last cycle was 1500 Test En and 1200 Deca. I noticed it takes my body like a week to get used too i kinda feel like shit for that first week kinda like test flu. You can tell ur body temperature is off and u generally just dont feel good. Other than that no problems. You start seeing gains very quickly as your receptors get so saturated.

I did 1750 test prop ew for 3 weeks mid cycle as an experiment...I felt like shit and was tired all the time...I get excellent gains at 700wk feel great and have energy.

more is not better in my case.

Don't go by what you hear though just give it a shot but do so with a short ester so you can drop back down .

I put more importance on how I feel vs. how big I am .

I did a cycle of 2100 mg test e per week and 50 mg proviron ed a couple of months ago. I felt tired, had heavy breathing, high BP and frequent test flu 12-24 hours after shots but strength and weight gains were nice.

I just moved up my test dosage. Let me calculate what it is based on what I'm injecting.

1.25mg*500mg/mL*3.5 times/week=2,187.5g testosterone enan/week

Results pending.

But I've done 2.5g/week in the past. Honestly, I didn't notice a significant difference between 500mg and 2.5g.

I get bloodwork done, monitor my BP, etc

500mg/week of tren and my blood pressure is very high and my liver enzymes are through the roof.

1-2g of test/week and my BP and liver enzymes are normal.

Many freak out when they see "2g test/week" but then they have no problem with a stack like 750mg of test, 500mg of deca, 500mg of tren, and maybe some dbol thrown in ... a stack doesn't make things safer. I think people are just fooling themselves if they think otherwise.

I've gone over 3000mg a bunch of times....never noticed much in the way of sides, and honestly, not much in the way of growth either, I just seem to have passed the point where my body wants to grow anymore

Went over 2g few times couple years back. IMO, more sides and the weight gain was the same for me as from 1g of test a week. I can get the same results from running Prop 200mgs EOD w/ less sides.

I've noticed that high doses seem to give a leaning-out effect. Subtle but noticeable. Or placebo-effect.

Last edited:
i have ran over 3g a week of 1200mg test e 900 deca 750 eq and 600 tren e and honestly did not any thing as to when i lowered the doses to 900 test e 600 deca 300 eq and 600 tren e.

besides i am savng a hell of a lot of money especailly with the ugl screwing all of us with thier price jumps and not being a pin cusion

your body can only take so much imo..although i've never used heavy doses like that ever heh

Back