Dr. Phoenix, look what showed up at my door!

today at the gym i hit 315 15 time,365 7 times,and 405 6 times,and an running tect e and dbol and only take 3 dbols hr before work out..i belive i can hit 450 right now and only eighing 206,thats pretty damn strong for my weight i think...what you guys think..??and im curently 38 yrs old,going on 39 this year in august..

today at the gym i hit 315 15 time,365 7 times,and 405 6 times,and an running tect e and dbol and only take 3 dbols hr before work out..i belive i can hit 450 right now and only eighing 206,thats pretty damn strong for my weight i think...what you guys think..??and im curently 38 yrs old,going on 39 this year in august..

That's really good. I'm 188 and I bench 270x12 285x9 295x7. You only have 18 pounds on me and and have me beat by like 70 pounds on bench

have no experience with them ,but the sciroox was unbeliable,all muscle gains and no water gains,and very smoothe...i think they have one of the best recipes going for there gear concoction...very clean and awsome gear.just thought i would sare the results with you guys..sciroxx is some fire shit,probally the best i have ever used in my life...you will love it if you ever do it...keep me updated if you try it..

What's up with their site down?

I'm using their gear too. I use it all.

Damn...yeah, that's strong ;)
Are talking bench or squat?...lol...cuz that's my squat range pre cycle. I had to quit heavy squats cuz my knee is all jacked up.

well 405 is more than 70 (110)so thats a little more than 70 and i also stated i can hit 450,so i have you by 140lbs on the bench,,keep at it,you will get there,,goodluck...thats my bench,not squats man.

well 405 is more than 70 (110)so thats a little more than 70 and i also stated i can hit 450,so i have you by 140lbs on the bench,,keep at it,you will get there,,goodluck...thats my bench,not squats man.

Sorry man I compared our 7 reps that's where I got 70, your right on the 110

I was excited when I started throwing 225x12 on my second set....damn....I'm going to go eat more and stare at my Rich Piana poster...

Looks great I hear ya on the packaging took me awhile to get to mine too through all the tape. It's all good though

Just an update. I been running the tren hex for a good couple of weeks as well as the Adrol, and man can I see a difference. The drol is really kicking in, and the oil is nice and smooth. I love the oil. It is actually a lil bit thinner and flows thru my pin nicely.

Back