Drug Testing for Fight

aqua-test (suspension) ED 100mg

run it up to 3/4 days prior to test. if tested before fight do another injection 1-2 hrs before fight.

:yesway:

i like this better than my prop idea.
maverick, it works really well. just keep in mind test is test

Last edited:
yeah i hear u there

works incredibly well. You'll want to kill someone, you'll have fits of rage and energy. When you walk in the gym you'll won't feel well if you don't scream out every rep.

I have even done it subQ and IT WORKS. Probably slightly lower absorption - but at 100mgs per day ALL 100% test a 10-15% lower absorption rate wasn't an issue for me. Of course, instead of 1-2 hrs peak level you'll have 3-5 hrs peak level.

Not for the first timer - AND - more expensive. No esters - in 3/4 days it is ALL GONE out of your system. If you don't do HcG your balls WILL shrink.

And remember HCG is detectable in your urine and blood - so you don't get busted for testosterone but you do for HCG.

Last edited:
Sorry to piggyback here but I'm new and my situation is a little different but you are the guys to ask. Please redirect me if this is wrong.

I'm 55+ years old, world class (champion) in the pole vault. I'm on cyp from my PCP because my levels are only 175 without it - norm is 550. I may have a urine test at world indoors in March. My test level is normal at 562 for my age. Will this show up if my total number is in the mid range? Thanks for tolerating me possibly speaking out of turn or in the wrong place.

55+ and still going ... good

yes, they can detect not only the ester - they can look at liver enzymes (all kinds) to detect exogenous use of steroid - they can run immuno-assay tests....all kinds of metabolites and ratios etc...

If it's international competition CYP they'll find REALLY easy ... the best chance you have is testosterone in water - no ester - taken in MODERATE dosages so as NOT to blow ratios out of proportion. But your usage would have to be something like 1/8ml (100mg/mL) per day Sub-q to keep test levels around 600ng/dL.

HCG is also NOT allowed and tested for... but for international competitions EVERYTHING is tested - from diuretics, to Aromatase inhibitor (AI), to steroids, hell, they will even look at your RBC count and SIZE !!

But, they might even be able to detect water test by looking at other substances used to make the powder .... this has to be a tried and tested scenario.

I am PRETTY sure that for fighting the testing is a LOT LESS STRINGENT.

Thanks for the info. They only test about 30 atheltes out of 2,000 and it's random. I'm guessing that since we are older athetes that they do a basic screening. I know it's urine.

My question is, for a March comp should I just stop now? Again, my levels are therapeutic because I make little testosterone myself - 175 when norm is 550 for my age. I'm guessing others are also on hormone replacement therapy.

Sorry to be so dumb but I'm not doing this for a competitive advantage but rather to be on the same playing field as everyone else. Thank you so much!!

Yes - I have a script from my PCP and I'm tested monthly to keep me in the middle of the average range. I was always feeling run down and getting injured easily so he ran a blood test and found me off the chart low in testosterone. Thank you!

Back