Effective Test Boosters

MAURER

Hey this is my firs time considering taking a testosterone enhancer. im wondering if there are any effective legal enhancers. does anyone have experience with Fizogen ON cycle?

AIFM effectively boosts testosterone by lowering estrogen and Sex hormone binding globulin. AIFM is OTC, though its also a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Low dose- 1-2 pumps per day is reccomended for off cycle use.

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?id=152

you can also use other low dose AI's,steroidal AI's preferred- so aromasin would also be a good option

Clomid will increase your natural test levels. It's quasi legal in pill form and very legal in liquid form when used for research purposes.

macro said:
AIFM effectively boosts testosterone by lowering estrogen and Sex hormone binding globulin. AIFM is OTC, though its also a steroidal Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Low dose- 1-2 pumps per day is reccomended for off cycle use.

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?id=152

you can also use other low dose AI's,steroidal AI's preferred- so aromasin would also be a good option

I'd back this up 100%, I felt amazing when I added in AIFM, I packed on another 3lbs..I'm now running it inbetween a cycle to give me that extra boost.

any sexual side effects of a natty taking this? while raising my T sounds interesting, i really dont wanna lose any interest in sex..

Suareezay said:
AIFM sides?

same as any aromatase inhibitor. if you use too much (which is individual) and lower estrogen too far primarily dry joints and with way too much lowered libido. if you experience these just cut back the dosage.

generally effects are increased strength, increased recovery, increased libido ("side effects" of increased test and increased free test). Since estrogen is the primary negative feedback mechanism on the HPGA

but on my previous question if your on a forza-T cycle using the bottles to taper down and get a recoil effect of elevated test, can you use at the end of the cycle whether its 6-oxo or forza-t just Clomid to help raise the test levels instead of tribulus products?

Senri said:
can you take clomid standalone to raise test levels?

It will raise test levels when used by it's lonesome. However, I wouldn't use it for an extended period of time, and I would also be on the lookout for any potential side effects (emotional sides, tracers).

tracers? and i cant get AIFM as it says it doesnt ship to canada. Even though isnt it a steroid/AI since its got DHEA in it?

HeHateMe said:
It will raise test levels when used by it's lonesome. However, I wouldn't use it for an extended period of time, and I would also be on the lookout for any potential side effects (emotional sides, tracers).

another thing about the clomid, With someone that is 165lbs taking it to up his test levels without prohormones just the CLOMID standalone what dosage for such a weight? I also have nolvadex but im thinking of selling seeing as i have no use for it.

Will clomid increase test by itself in 2 weeks or 1 week. I wuoldnt imagine going over 2 weeks.

Back