Effective Test Boosters

seems to me that AIFM doesnt seem legal to begin with because of the DHEA. is it a steroid or a supplement heheheheh

DHEA is a OTC in the US. All the ingredients in AIFM are legal in the US.

jocktheglide said:
does that stuff even work? seems like a gimmick rubbing it on your skin and what not....

transdermal delivery is well established. Topicals/transdermals have the advantage of higher bioavailability (where the compounds have low oral bioavailability as in this case) and a "time release" effect due to trandermal lag (beneficial here where the compound has a short half life).

so yes, it works.

macro if you do get the transdermal how do you apply it and how much. You have to take in the age of teh person and his weight and training age within the sport or workout when dealign with this stuff, am a right?

HeHateMe said:
It will raise test levels when used by it's lonesome. However, I wouldn't use it for an extended period of time, and I would also be on the lookout for any potential side effects (emotional sides, tracers).
:worried: This is why I've been "scared" to use Clomid...tracers and feelin' like a whiny 15 year old girl( :bawling: )is not an option... :noway:

Reptilicus said:
:worried: This is why I've been "scared" to use Clomid...tracers and feelin' like a whiny 15 year old girl( :bawling: )is not an option... :noway:

I have experienced the emotional sides while running clomid. It's not too fun.

Senri said:
macro if you do get the transdermal how do you apply it and how much. You have to take in the age of teh person and his weight and training age within the sport or workout when dealign with this stuff, am a right?

there is some variance. most users respond well to 1-2 pumps per day off cycle. Higher than that can cause too much estrogen suppression (though some people do use and prefer slightly higher doses- typically those with high estrogen). most people fall in the 1-2 pumps per day range

macro what are signs that you have high estrogen. For example i am 5'8.5 and weigh 166-170lbs i have 17-18% bodyfat. I always had lots of bodyfat despite eating healthy, having good cardio yet able to gain to my 173lbs weight is easy. Interesting that i dont gain much easier after 173lbs rather my body loves that 168-173 range heheheh. I always assumed i might have abit of estrogen elevation. Reason for this is becuase i tried 300mg a day of 6-oxo and my 315max squat went to 330lbs during this cycle. So this AIFM man from the logs and posts i wonder what that wuold do?

Senri said:
macro what are signs that you have high estrogen. For example i am 5'8.5 and weigh 166-170lbs i have 17-18% bodyfat. I always had lots of bodyfat despite eating healthy, having good cardio yet able to gain to my 173lbs weight is easy. Interesting that i dont gain much easier after 173lbs rather my body loves that 168-173 range heheheh. I always assumed i might have abit of estrogen elevation. Reason for this is becuase i tried 300mg a day of 6-oxo and my 315max squat went to 330lbs during this cycle. So this AIFM man from the logs and posts i wonder what that wuold do?

Try it and see...I don't think you will be disapointed :D I had increased strength, recovery....

guys on the topic of clomid standalone not drugs or prohormones just teh damn tablet. wuold taking 50mg a day for week be sufficient? or would it have to be like this for two weeks. Im wanting to know dosages for ppls weight as im 165lbs not a 250lb crazyman. Thanks in advance

Nolvadex will kick clomid's ass. I've read clomid would raise test levels about 50% nolva about 150%. They are very similar in that they block estrogen from docking at the reseptor. You don't suffer sides from rudeced estrogen which is essential for many things including muscle builing and immune functions. I'd take nolva over clomid anyday

i have nolvadex but thought it was weaker, also macro says these AI's lower estrogen and test doesnt go back up. So its pointless for me to take it standalone and not as PCT.

i wonder if that is possible? tansdermal test, on the other hand would it be healthier also i dont like injecting stuff. plus its illegal so im not gonna deal with it.

Are there any options to consider if I just wanted to run AIFM by it self, not coming off of a cycle; or is this mainly a post cycle therapy (pct) estrogen suppressant?.

Back