Enough gear to gain 20 lbs?

alex 7781 I just read your profile you are a 26 year old know it all ,I spent more time in the marines than you are old, you shouldnt even be doing juice , im gona tell your mother

alex 7781 I just read your profile you are a 26 year old know it all ,I spent more time in the marines than you are old, you shouldnt even be doing juice , im gona tell your mother

Hmmm I dont think running a gram of test is uncommon, but i wouldnt blindly recommend it and then say hey your gonna gain 20 lbs, and secondly serioulsy who says there gonna go talk to mods about banning someone.

Age also plays a factor in all this. When I was younger I grew well and kept most of my gains cycling. NOw that I am late 30's I have had a more difficult time maintaining . I have also learned to make less test do more. Proviron seems to help make 500 mgs work like 1000. Also I did some experimenting with high dose l-carnitine 3-4 grams day and it seemed to help. I prefer longer cycles witha lower amount of test run as a base while throwing on other compounds as needed. Proviron and to some degree l-carnitine is supposed to free up test and help to create more androgen receptors. Whether the science has been proven or just theory, it seems to work for me. Another thing I have learned is to not end a cycle on progestins. Tren , deca and anadrol all shut me down hard. I notice very little testiculr shrinkage on test, dbol eq or var, but one shot of deca or tren and I am looking for my nuts! If I switch to test the last few weeks I recover faster and better. Some people have a hard time recovering from progestins and don't know enough about dopamine aganist or other drugs to combat prolactinemia to recover correctly. Although the progestins drugs are some of the strongest things we can take, if we lose all our gains then what;s the point?As stated training, diet and rest are keys to growth. Alot of guys forget what made them the gains to begin with and get wrapped up in complex training routines and high doses of diffenr drugs. Sometimes just going back to a few basic excecises and focus on going up in weight or adding arep will help recharge someone mentally and physicaly.

dcorti01 said:
Hmmm I dont think running a gram of test is uncommon, but i wouldnt blindly recommend it and then say hey your gonna gain 20 lbs, and secondly serioulsy who says there gonna go talk to mods about banning someone.
never said he will gain 20 lbs , i run 1800mg test and never gained any thing near that if you read above youl see some knowit all telling me hes going to report me to a mod and have me baned for giving advice like 750 to 1000mg test wk, then you get idiots bashing me for patting my self on the back for giving respected advice , and that person dont even post or answer threads in this section :laugh3:

fight,fight,fight...Haha it's all good fella I'm thankful for the help and advice all have given. I have done my share of steriods and the last few time I feel like I get fake gear cause it doesn't seem to be working I eat my butt off but still I just don't grow the way I feel I have in the past I have always been scared to do to much. I have never gone over 750 mgs of test and my diet was decent, everyone said eat more and I did still didn't make me feel the roids. I knew I was bigger but not noticable. I use to walk into the gym and have atleast 3-4 guys saying damn you got bigger last 2 cycles nobody said jack. I was thinking my receptors didn't work maybe tren wasn't the drug for me. I wasn't sure and still to this day don't understand why I don't have sides at all. Is it because my body is use to the 750mgs of test? could that be possible I know food is the number one thing but I want to over myself in all areas. My reseptors could be shot correct? maybe my routine sucks? I want to figure all these things out before I doing any roids...When I do I think this is what it will look like

wk 1-18 test e 750 mgs
wk 1-10 decca 400 mgs
wk 1-4 dbol 30mgs
wk 12-18 tren

I want to gain 20 to 30 If I diet and eat I should be able to get to my goal. I'm 185 as of today I cut for my fight I was 210 and cut all the weight I put on in the past with a ton of jump roaping,hitting bags,wrestling and a ton of cardio. I'm natually a 170 lbs guy but at 6'2 I should be atleast 210-220lbs with a body fat under 10 percent. My body fat will not go over ten even if I eat ice cream and hamburgers all day.

superstarmike said:
my advice on this forum is well respected

lol, this sort of humour is limited to the convo lounge...

superstarmike said:
gixxerk said your full of shit on another thread

If you're reffereing to me please post a link to the thread you're talking about...

the weight put on during cycle is all about your diet, not the amount of gear, like 500mg vs 1g isn't gonna make shit difference if your training and diet suck.

rep my fuckin' ass foo. :afro: :shoot2: :druggie: :flipoffha

What kind of cycle you run depends on diet. Some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) just cause more bloat than others, with the exception of tren, which is unmatched in strength gains.

superstarmike said:
gixxerk said your full of shit on another thread

This never happened. Well respected advice from someone with no reading comprehension skills or a liar? I'm not sure which one is worse.

You really should keep up your stellar posts, bro. You might become the first mod with under 80 posts. Hell, youre well on your way to a muscle tech sponsorship.

Just some of the stellar and well respected advice you've given on this thread:

1) add http:// before using a website, lol (I mean, this srsly might be the best advise given in the history of the internet)

2) cycles should be 1 g of test without knowing a single stat, age or otherwise, about the person youre advising.

3) because it works for you and less gear didnt, less gear wouldnt work for someone else.

Youre a clown, bro.

superstarmike said:
never said he will gain 20 lbs , i run 1800mg test and never gained any thing near that if you read above youl see some knowit all telling me hes going to report me to a mod and have me baned for giving advice like 750 to 1000mg test wk, then you get idiots bashing me for patting my self on the back for giving respected advice , and that person dont even post or answer threads in this section :laugh3:

1,800 mg test?? are you kiddin me?? I think your full of shit!!

superstarmike said:

Merchent Marines don't count... :insane2:

superstarmike said:

Wow, ok I'm not going to get into a fight over the internet with a idiot like you, I never said I know everything, theres alot I dont know, when it comes to something I dont know I keep my mouth shut, which is something you should learn too do, Balco obviously needs to do a little research on to steroids and learn, who doesnt, but guys that are asking advice dont need to be shooting a gram of test a week, they don tknow their bodies well enough to be shooting that amount of test

My final word in this is I see your birthday is 1965, so in 1983 you where 18, so 20 years in the Marines puts you at 2003, and at 2007 you'd only have 24 years, I am 26, obviously you dont have more time in the Marines than I am old, and you need to relearn simple math, and even if you where in the Marines you where in during the 80's and 90's nothiing wrong with that but I am sure you where tired with all those conflicts during that period, I have been in the Active army for 8 years and been to Iraq and currently in Afghanistan, and my unit is already tapped to go back to Iraq in 2009, I expect to hear nothing more from you

semper fidelis, your math is good actually i did 25 and just retired, i cant help but laugh wen i com to this thread because everyones estrogen is way to high, we are flaming the shit out of each outher, and some of us are really little fucking babies, and i realy cant believe im bieng questioned about taking 1800mg of test a wk , are you kidding, did you also see my blood work results my test level was 7450 if you cant believe that ,should i feel proud that what i do is unbelievable and aparently uncomprehendable to those unbelievers ,

Hey if it works for you ir works for you, all we are trying to convey is that; thats an extremely high dose in relation to what we all normally take, and if you tell a nood he needs to take that amount to grow, thats exactly what they are going to do, and if you are a vet of steroids as you as you are, then you know a noob will have alot of problems at this dose, you gotta remember who you are talking to here, these are guys who have never done a cycle or done one or two and had no idea what they where doing, just keep the advice simple for these guys bro

PeterPaul said:
This never happened. Well respected advice from someone with no reading comprehension skills or a liar? I'm not sure which one is worse.

You really should keep up your stellar posts, bro. You might become the first mod with under 80 posts. Hell, youre well on your way to a muscle tech sponsorship.

Just some of the stellar and well respected advice you've given on this thread:

1) add http:// before using a website, lol (I mean, this srsly might be the best advise given in the history of the internet)

2) cycles should be 1 g of test without knowing a single stat, age or otherwise, about the person youre advising.

3) because it works for you and less gear didnt, less gear wouldnt work for someone else.

Youre a clown, bro.
add http was for the kid who couldnt find a simple site i pm him, as for the rest is that the worst crap i advised , i can laugh at your quote because of who its coming from [ bro ] another kid from the hood :afro:

superstarmike said:
semper fidelis, your math is good actually i did 25 and just retired, i cant help but laugh wen i com to this thread because everyones estrogen is way to high, we are flaming the shit out of each outher, and some of us are really little fucking babies, and i realy cant believe im bieng questioned about taking 1800mg of test a wk , are you kidding, did you also see my blood work results my test level was 7450 if you cant believe that ,should i feel proud that what i do is unbelievable and aparently uncomprehendable to those unbelievers ,

"Flaming", lol you obviously don't know the meaning.

"Acting like babies" would be you talking shit out of your ass expecting retaliation. (He said, she said...).

No one cares how much test you use it's not relevant.

No I don't think anyone has or cares to see your blood results (are we to guess?)

Feel proud of advising someone to take 1g of test when you know jack shit about them and that you take 2g or whatever... well if you feel you should then go on ahead.

Back