Ephedra Read.

Whats Stupid is that they try to make a point that it stops working once you stop taking it, OK tell me a drug that works once I stop taking it , fuckin idiots.

OK, let me play Devil's advocate for a second here.

Do you worry about Test & an enlarged prostate............probably,

if Ephedrine can also effect your prostrate................then I wonder what the two of those together can do ???

Lot's of things effect ones prostate bro, ejaculations effect it.

Its good to be informed and educated does caffeine, clen, other stimulants herbal comparable to ephra effect prostate as well when taken in excessive doses as well?

Last edited:
I have had big probs with my prostate after using Ephedrine. But Ephedra is legal so it must be less "dangerous"

i thought jackin off was good for the prostate? Have i been doin all this work for nothin?

VitorBelfort said:
I have had big probs with my prostate after using Ephedrine. But Ephedra is legal so it must be less "dangerous"

I used to take 20 25mg epherdrine HCL back in highschool. Don't ask why young and dumb, (sweating watching the clock turn) never ever had a problem w/ prostate doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and ephedrine 20 yrs later.

Other than having to cup my hand under my nuts and pull up balls to get all the last drops of piss out, lol.
I wash my hands..
sometimes
:D

If jackin off is good for the prostate, then I can take all the ephedrine and juice I want and have NOTHING to worry a/b. I'm not sayin I yank it alot, well I guess I am.:cum:

Back