epi/GWP clen cycle

Z28mac

Well seing as my car broke down figured this would be a good time to start my cycle log. I am taking CEL E-stane and clen to get cut n today is my second day on at 20mg epi and taking clen at 20mcg and ramping up at 20mcg per day till it vets to be too much. I have been eating very clen so far and trying to keep my kals at around 2500. I am currently about 220 and 15% BF if i had to guess bet will be getting it measured soon. Just got out of the gym and had a good workout but nothing crazy so far and i will try to update every day. Any guestions feel free to ask

lol yea the other thread was my idea for my cycle and this thread is for my results just so everyone can see how the supplements are working for me. In hines sight I should have just continued with that thread as my log rookie mistake I guess but anyways this is what my cycle looks like. I am currently taking epi at 20mg for the first 5 days then going up to 50mg in 5 day increments 10 mg at a time. I am taking the epi in spread out doses to try n keep my levels as even as possible. I have 2 bottles of epi and am planning to run for 6 weeks. I have also started the clen at 20mcg and going up 20mcg per day until I reach 120mcg or can't handle the sides. I will be cycleing the clen in 2 week periods as everyone recommends. I take the clen in the morning when I first wake up and have just been letting it soak in under my tongue.

so far in my cycle I can not say that I have seen very much from the epi yet but I haven***8217;t been taking it for that long yet. i am not as sore as I usually am though so that is a plus. As for the clen I have started to get the shakes from it yesterday. It is not so bad just feels like I had way to much coffee without the energy high. I have also not started to sweat from it yet but I am only on 60mcg since I started a day after the epi. I will post today after my workout to update on results then.

goto 30mg of epi, 20mg @ 220lb is a waste IMO. take benadryl with the clen, it works similar to keto, but a much less effect.

yea i figured the epi at 20 mg would be weak to start with but just figured i would follow the prescribed dosage but i will start at 30 tomorrow. and yea will be experimenting with the benadryl to strech out the clen since i got 60ml at 200mcg/ml it will last for a few cycles lol

well the workout went good no real strenght change but i do think that i am looking more cut but that is probly just from the diet since i have been on it for about 2 weeks. the clen jitters went away just before my workout so that was nice but other then that all is the same so far

had a good workout today strength feels a little up but my energy crashes so fast from all the kals i have droped but am starting to notice more deffinition so, so far so good. same sides with the clen as yesterday no headaches yet thank god but we will see how it goes

well today went well in the gym i felt like i had more strength then yesterday, but today is a no carb day for me so it has to be the supps. im not really getting a good pump when lifting but i can tell that i am growing so its all good in my book. the clen gitters are really kicking my ass and tomorrow i will go up ti 120mcg so really not looking forward to that but fuck it i can suffer a little for results. still havent had any sweating off of it or haven a hard time sleeping so i am glad about that, but it looks like i have been slimming down some i will take a pic sonn to give u guys an idea of where i am at

i lift during the week days and yes i did no carbs today. i watch my carbs everyday and try to keep them fairly low and only have my carbs in the morning and pre/post workout. then every once in a while throw in a no carb day to switch it up like with carb cycleing. my overall goal here is to loose BF and so yes having a no carb day will also make me loose muscle i am ok to sacrafice some of it. but hopefully the epi will help me retain most of my muscle.

haha i was just playing around. i can't do no carbs on lifting day otherwise i go hypo and feel real sick real fast. not very conducive to lifting big.

low carbs on off days tho :/

yea everyone has what works for them i guess and it just takes time to get used to how your body works. well another thing that I have been noticing is that I am extreamly lean in the morning and look very close to where I would like to be when I wake up but then when I go home I have blown up and look huge. I think it is just bloating from all the water I take in threw the day (2 gallons) but I am unsure dose anyone else have the same problem

well had a good day in the gym today i can deffinantly tell that i am getting stronger despite my cutting of kals so thats good. haven a hard time getting over soreness though usually while on PH's i recover very fast but that should hopfully improve when i start the higher dosage

epi is starting to fully kick in i think haven good workouts and am starting to show alot more deffinition in my upper body i think i will be kicking up my dose to 40mg this weekend though so we will see how that goes. one of the things i am worried about though is that my clen is iether fake or that my bodie has just gotten used to it in the 1 week i have taken it because i stoped having any reactions to it once i hit the 120mcg dose so i will try taking benadryl this weekend to see if that has any effect. other then that all things are going good

benadryl after day 8 , i become immune t clen after around about 10-14 days i can take outrageous amounts and hardly jitter .

benadryl after day 8 , i become immune t clen after around about 10-14 days i can take outrageous amounts and hardly jitter .

yea everyone is different i guess and i just got the short end of the stick with the clen, but i did not end up trying out the benadryl, kind of got too busy to go pick it up so i am just going to take some time off n start up again later.

i din't get a chance to work out this weekend iether cause i spent all my time pullen the motor out of my car but that was a good workout in it's self. had a cheat day though to selebrate with some mexican chicken fajitas but i will make up for it this week. i also started up at 40mg's yesterday so today should be a good workout.

i do benadryl from day 1.

do you start the benadryl from day one because you build a tolerance quick too, or just because it's what you have always done. i think i will give that a try when i start it up again and how much of the benadryl do you take. i saw someone say that they take two at night just wondering if anyone does anything different

Back