Epistane pills

HydroFire

Balance
Are the pills off IBE Epistan in 10mg or 20mg per pill? On the bottle is just says ' serving 20'.

Also has anyone here got any gyno symptoms from Epistan?

I'm going to run it at 40mg. I was wondering how much one pill contains 10mg or 20mg? If I need to take 2 pills or 4 to reach 40mg.

10 per capsule.
You need 4 capsules.
The label on the bottle says:

Supplement Facts
90 Capsules
Serving Size 2Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving 20mg
2,3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholan-17b-Ol

Last edited:
I am gyno prone, the epistane did not cause any issues and mine seemed better while on epistane, but maybe because the epistane kept me pretty dry.

..If I remember correctly thats because it was originally designed in Japan for Gyno and/or breast cancer and it was their version of an AI.

..If I remember correctly thats because it was originally designed in Japan for Gyno and/or breast cancer and it was their version of an AI.

I heard something along these lines as well. Should it only be used in a stack or is it capable of building lean mass by itself??

If you actually email IBE directly about their products they are very good in responding with detailed information.

I would love to put some test in the mix but I'm way to gyno prone even on letro, it sucks man. So I cant run test anymore.

Does this stuff actually work because its been around for years and now for some reason its being all hyped up.

It's being compared to Anavar but has anyone had any good results?

I just wonder because I have been to a few forums where a product is being highly advertised by a group of people to help boost sales for a certain company. Its something like a pyramid scheme..

Just wondering if this shit is being overly sold for what it really is..like snake oil :fawk2:

Does this stuff actually work because its been around for years and now for some reason its being all hyped up.

It's being compared to Anavar but has anyone had any good results?

:

I tried one bottle out of curiosity before my current cycle. It certainly has potential although it made me extremely lethargic. I have run Anavar in the past and am currently using it...... IMHO I do not think there is a comparison to be made.

Anavar gives me strength and density without making me lethargic.

Epistane is bought from any supps shop just like whey protein. You don't need to get it from a pyramid scheme.
There are many brands selling the same thing. Epistane is the name of the IBE version.

Back