Eq from black label products.

bluewizz

Hello again. I have found me a nice price on real equipoise. It is by Black Label Products. Dosed at 300mg/ml, in a 15ml bottle. I just need input on this product. What is the latest testimonies on it? Have you tried it? Any info would be great. Thanks.

It is magical.

I don't want to say anything "personal" on the product... but it's effects on a friend of mine are out of this world... his vascularity, hunger, and muscle hardness are through the roof on this stuff. The product gets A+ in my book.

Like I said, personally... it is great too... *wink*

C-ditty

I don't think there's too many people who've used it yet. But I had heard that C-ditty's "friend" liked it too. ;)

mvmaxx said:
I don't think there's too many people who've used it yet. But I had heard that C-ditty's "friend" liked it too. ;)

Yes. I'm always very weird about independant labs... because... well... I'm not sure... there isn't anything that stops QV from fucking up a batch either... lol

But the stuff from BL is great... especially their EQ... @ 300mg/ml -- that is just fewer pin-pushings for my ass, or wherever... also... 300mg at "human" grade EQ -- it is just higher quality, at a higher dose.

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
It is magical.

I don't want to say anything "personal" on the product... but it's effects on a friend of mine are out of this world... his vascularity, hunger, and muscle hardness are through the roof on this stuff. The product gets A+ in my book.

Like I said, personally... it is great too... *wink*

C-ditty

How long didit take to kick in? I've been doing 600mg of Eq for 3 weeks now and I haven't seen any difference in strength or appetite.

DragonRider said:
How long didit take to kick in? I've been doing 600mg of Eq for 3 weeks now and I haven't seen any difference in strength or appetite.

I can't speak for BL products, but from what I have seen its usually around week 4 that your EQ is going to smack your ass. You will feel a bit tighter and your going to start eating more.

As for BL products, I can't think of a better lab. If you don't have access to pharmacy products, you gotta go BL. As for EQ, there is no comparison.

Back