EQ Only

stonecold54 said:
actually believe it or not TT EQ was the shit. one of their best products. I am using some of it right now that I had left over from a year ago. holy shit. my hunger is so far I can barely stand it. I am eating everything. I love it. sadly I have to switch to QV but it shouldn't be too much of a difference based on my past experience.

I agress with SC54, Ttokkyo's EQ was awesome. I took it at 600mgs/week and had very good results.:D I wonder how good it is presently since Ttokkyo went back into production.:confused:

final update....... last shot was 1 week ago. cycle was 10 wks @ 800mg/wk. homebrew EQ. 1 inj./week.

ending weight: 175 down from starting weight of 195. just as strong.
never got any of the EQ sides/effects good or bad.

but i did keep all the pre-cycle strength, and i'm ripped to fuck now. actually ended up gaining some strength on some lifts.

in summary of this cycle, i wouldn't say it was really worth the cost, effort to do EQ by itself. if i use EQ again, it will be with test as everyone reccomends. maybe tren.

i'll be starting 500mg of cyp/wk fri.

tyhigs said:
I dont respond well to test. all it does is spped up my metabolism while making me hold water, increasing my chances of gyno, and making my temples recede. EQ has been good to my hairline, less chance of gyno, and it doesnt make me sweat like a gorilla, unlike test (which has me sweating just sitting still).

did your receeded temples on test come back after your cycle, or was it permanent?

Back