EQ or FINA

bearohs

Hey fellas.. Its been a while since i have been on here, school is kicking my ass! (im hte the lab now)...

I have a question that i have been debating for a year or so now..

I want to take either EQ or FINA, and all others being constant (cost, availability, etc.) which one is better.. I have heard that FINA will SHUT you down hard, but the results are unreal. But the same could be said about eq from some people.

Bottom Line ..

EQ and WInny(tabs) and Ethanate

or

Fina Winstrol (winny) (injects) and Prop?

What are your stats and cycle history.....If you're advanced you could run a test, EQ, fina, and Winstrol (winny) cycle with great results.....

gilly6993 said:
What are your stats and cycle history.....If you're advanced you could run a test, EQ, fina, and Winstrol (winny) cycle with great results.....

I agree totally, TEST/EQ/FINA is a killer cycle! I am planning on doing this cycle in a couple of months!;) If I had to choose b/w EQ & Fina it would be a very hard choice because they are both great in my opinion! I guess I would go with EQ though, that is my favorite!

well i have done Sustanon (sust) adn Winstrol (winny) ( 500 mg and 50ed repectiviel).. i did that shit that hurt, the purple water based horse vitamin stuff.. I can remember the name... I have done D-tabs and Omni's... im about 225 5'10... pretty solid but got a little fat during this winter, just too much good food and drinks.. never the less im back into the swing of things..

So you guys say the EQ TEST FINA and WNNY...??
what kinda doses would you say? fina and Winstrol (winny) can get expensive quick..
im more worried about recovery, it took me forever to recover last time even with clomid, and a-dex..

bearohs

Test/Eq/Fina, you don't have do throw in the Winstrol (winny). I guarantee you if you eat right and train hard you will be lean with the Eq & Fina stacked with the test. You can add it in, but I think you will be good to go with the three.

Im a Test Propionate/Tren fan myself. No need for Winstrol (winny) really, kills my joints and is very harsh on the body

so what kinda doses are we talking about here guys? 500 mg EQ weekly, 100mg Fina eod, adn about 500mg test?

thanks
bearohs

I amy be off but it sounds like he wanted to limit it to two AAS's. I just did a poll asking what two would you choose if there were only two. The most popular were either prop/tren or Enanthate/Eq. Something to think about...

yea i was thinking about the BD stuff, but the half lives werent matching up, you have to shoot ed/eod, and with eq that isnt the most effective..

IM not saying limiting to 2 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but id like to keep it to a minimum... IM thinking about going with 3 and just saying fuck it.

P.S. some one point me to some "peer reviewed" material on DNP.. if you read my thread on the diet section youll understand.

Back