EQ update

I dont think its fake, the guy said he gained 10 lbs and to himself he looks the same..

I know my experiences with eq have always been moderate even at 600-1000mg a week..

Its his first cycle and maybe he thought he was gonna look like Mr O from what hes taking.
So i take it that he doesnt know what to expect from it thats why hes wondering if its fake???

I still argue for fake. I am prone to gyno so I have to take 20 mg nolva through out a cycle so I run eq 400 per week with a 800 front load for 4 weeks before I start test so I can have longer cycle without forken over to much $ for nolva and at week 4 I'm already getting excellent results from eq. Strength at Vascularity. My 2 pennies

Monday Superset biceps and triceps Tuesday Legs and calves Wednesday off Thursday Back Friday chest and shoulders 12 sets for Chest, Legs, Back. 9 sets for other muscle groups. My bottle had the hologram sticker on it and the bottle looks exactly like the one posted here.

What would be in it if it was fake? I can't beleive my measurements haven't changed, it's pissing me off. It doesn't have anything obvious about it that would make it fake. And why would someone take an exact bottle with the exact holograms and put something else in it. Can they just use a crimper and pop the top and just switch it out? I am a personal trainer so there is no way it is my training or diet.

Man I am getting pissed. I wonder if I should take 600mgs and if that doesn't work assume it is fake. I trust the source and didn't even think about it being fake until now. The shitty results are the only thing making me think it is fake.

No offense to my source either, lol. It is frustrating to kick my ass in the gym and eat right on and still not progress in true muscular size (other than the scale) I wish some of you guys lived in my area so I could train with you and maybe get some advice. I am a personal trainer and know ALOT more than regular people but not more than the veterans, mainly due to time experinece with the weights.

Well I upped it to 600mgs today. If I don't see anything in two weeks at this amount then it is fake. And if it is legit then I need to take 600mgs a week. What really pissed me off was that my brother who doesn't work out and is 19 has the same one rep max as me. Bastard.

Well if the guy gained 10lbs then i think something changed...

Maybe he cant see it cause he isnt hitting the weights hard????

I dont know whatever it is somethings wrong here..

WannaImpress said:
Ifrit maybe I miss-read your post.........but you said you have gained 10lbs and only added 1/2 inch to your waist. That's not bad at all unless you have been putting on fat on other parts of your body! Plus you can't expect to see dramatic changes, especially since you see yourself ed in the mirror, as for not seeing strength increases.....unless your on halo,anavar,etc............IMO its your training you might want to reconsider!

Can you take a pic of your Syd. EQ for us?

:repost: :D

Keep in mind gents that even though he has gained 10lbs that doesn't mean he couldn't have naturally. I mean this is his first cycle and all so it wouldn't be nuts to gain 10 pounds naturally, since 99% of guys start cycling before required. I have never used EQ myself but everyone swears by the strength increase so if you can't lift any heavier after 8 weeks then I think you have a problem and time to get a new source....I would at least take the time to talk to you source and see what's going on before you jump the gun though, perhaps there was a bad batch or something.....perhaps he doesn't know himself they are fakes, so don't jump down his troat right away.

Get some dbol or something very fast and take it, and if you start growing in a week (you will know!), if not it's some other aspect of your program.... Being that you're trainer and you count your diet, I'm going to lean towards the fake route.

If I'm counting right that's like 20 to 1 votes for fake. I totally over looked where you said you were a personal trainer. Dude, it's fake trust me, or bad lot something but it's not what you think I guarantee it.

I feel hungrier but that could be from training anyways. I trust my source but I can't argue with the lack of strength gains and measurements at week 8 at 600mgs even. I just started at 600mgs this week so if I don't see anything in two more weeks it's fake. Next time I will go with QV so if the hologram is fucked up I will know. I guess it is hard because I haven't heard much about Syd group on this or any of the other boards I post on.

Q

WTFRUDOING said:
If I'm counting right that's like 20 to 1 votes for fake. I totally over looked where you said you were a personal trainer. Dude, it's fake trust me, or bad lot something but it's not what you think I guarantee it.

You can gurantee it w/o even seeing a pic.? As for no strength increases on the EQ.....you should be seeing it regardless in the gym if you are properly training. Not trying to diss your training but I continue to add weight to my lifts as long as I have a partner to spot me while going heavy.

Still, you have put 10lbs on your frame and only added 1/2 inch to your waiste. As everyone knows EQ is not a mass builder so 10lbs is a quite a good amount of weight you have added.

Back