EQ update

Your right bro. I highly doubt this source would be recommended to me by a mod if he was going to shank me. Maybe it's like what was said before, I have shitty genetics, lol. I can't seem to get my weight up on the dumbell presses, anything past 160 for 8 reps I can't do. I use periodized training all the time. I may also have low testosterone levels but I don't want to pay 300 dollars to find out.

Ifrit said:
Your right bro. I highly doubt this source would be recommended to me by a mod if he was going to shank me. Maybe it's like what was said before, I have shitty genetics, lol. I can't seem to get my weight up on the dumbell presses, anything past 160 for 8 reps I can't do. I use periodized training all the time. I may also have low testosterone levels but I don't want to pay 300 dollars to find out.

Ifrit, some react better to different AS. For me EQ is great but for others it does nothing for them. When on EQ. I might gain 5lbs or so but I'm on a Keto diet. With the combination of EQ and diet I actually appear bigger because I'm more cut and my waiste gets a lot smaller even though the scale doesn't change much. Also your on the lower end regarding dosage, but for your first cycle you played it safe. Hey might not be to late to throw some Prop. in their!:D

Last edited:
1. You have gained 10 lbs.
2. You feel hungrier lately.
3. I have yet to hear of ANY sydgroup fakes (shouldn't be too many for a while yet)

I think your gear is real, and it is working. It has probably only been in full effect for the last 2 weeks or so. I say give it another 3 weeks and see what happens. But honestly, your cycle really is quite mild, even for a beginner. If someone told me they were going to do this cycle, I would say "Don't expect too much."

I think it is just the fact I HAVE gained 10 pounds and no measurement increase. I know alot of guys don't even go by measurements ( I posted this discussion on here and other boards) they just look at the scale. I have talked to my source and he said his guy may even be able to do something about it (great guy). I would have started with a pure testosterone for my first cycle because I know that is best but the hair was an issue. I knew that I wouldn't see much strength from EQ but everyone started telling me I should see some. AND it is just scary to think 8 weeks has gone by so fast and I have progressed so little.

I don't know whether its fake but you just can't expect to make massive gains in size or strength from 400 mgs. of eq by itself. 10 lbs. doesn't sound too unreasonable to me.

Trevdog said:
I don't know whether its fake but you just can't expect to make massive gains in size or strength from 400 mgs. of eq by itself. 10 lbs. doesn't sound too unreasonable to me.

Damn.....that's exactly what I have been trying to say, just didn't come out like that! One can definitely notice a 10lbm increase in one's physique!

Maybe it is in my ass because I don't see it, lol. I also haven't been looking in the mirror too much just so I don't expect too much. I am getting hungrier since I upped it to 600mgs three days ago. Maybe my first bottle I had was really underdosed or maybe they all are. I will keep ya'll updated. I agree that 10 pounds sounds great and that is all I expect in weight gain but the measurements haven't moved.

Noticed a little sweating sleeping but I am not sure if this is a side of EQ. I did legs today and I am still at the same lifts. I tried really hard too and I still couldn't squeeze out another rep even. I was doing leg extensions at 135 pounds for 15 reps. And other exercises stayed the same also. I wish I could up the weight 5 pounds right now on anything even.

well i would say in 7 weeks you should be up more then 10lbs unless your eating only 1 or 2 times a day .. your training looks fine... and for you first cycle you should notice gains and weight....even on my first cycle i gained 40lbs and i'm still growing ...so i dont know... it sounds fake to me ...bad batch or something...

i would think it's fake

if it were real your gain of 10lbs would be muscle and a bit of fat

i can gain 10lbs by just eating but i can tell you it would mostly be fat
(this is for guy that trained for awhile)

for me if i am on (as) i know it (never used test yet)

Feeling hungrier but that could be my ass kicking training. I am baffled where that weight is. My wife says she doesn't think I look different either.

Give it time my bro... Give it time. Especially since you are running an EQ only cycle. You'll be alright.

I think so. I think it is underdosed at least but that is why I am upping it to 600mgs to find out. I am trying to give an honest layout of my EQ experience of Syd Group but it is hard when you are the one of the first to really talk about it. Most of the bro's on Anabolicreview, EA and others have only heard that Syd Group used to be Jurox. I am in no way in this entire post freaking out, I am just a little puzzled at the what seems like a fluctuation of results. Now that I am feeling a little hungrier I feel my first bottle may have been the bad one. I will really see what is up this Friday when I do chest day as I feel this is the best muscle group to gauge progression in lifts. Hopefully when I am finished with this cycle I can come out of it with some gains and some good knowledge of an EQ only cycle of Syd Group. 4 more weeks to go. Here's crossing my fingers.

My god people..........how can you say it's fake if he has gained 10lbs.

Not only that but 400mgs a week of EQ. is considered a very low dose at that. Can't compare it to test or a strong androgen!

Ifrit said:

Do you mean 160 pouds each dumbell??? If thats the case thats impressive as hell. If i tried that my pathetic forearms would snap like twigs.

:wackit:

Back