EQ update

WannaImpress said:
My god people..........how can you say it's fake if he has gained 10lbs.

Not only that but 400mgs a week of EQ. is considered a very low dose at that. Can't compare it to test or a strong androgen!

look by the 3rd week of eq only (front load of 800mg) 400 per week I was impressed. Very. It's fake man it;s fake. I could gain 10 lbs in a day if I wanted in water and food. I had no doubt that I was on something by week 3 and the shit barely was kickin in. Besides my vains were going nuts. Peace

WTFRUDOING said:
look by the 3rd week of eq only (front load of 800mg) 400 per week I was impressed. Very. It's fake man it;s fake. I could gain 10 lbs in a day if I wanted in water and food. I had no doubt that I was on something by week 3 and the shit barely was kickin in. Besides my vains were going nuts. Peace

Gotta tell you bro... Lot of mental strength involved regarding your "VERY" impressive gains in only week 3. I want what you got dogg! You running EQ only with this?

Look I am running the eq for 4 weeks before test cycle starts (then along beside it of course) because I have to take nolva through my cycles so it just cuts down on the nolva. But anyway I am no newbie....this is not my first rodeo if you know what I mean. The EQ is kickin I can feel it and see it. Not mental bro I assure you...if anything my mind downplays things as I have serious bigorexia. But the gear is UG and over dosed :D.

I think my first bottle was underdosed because this week since I started taking 600mgs I am feeling more confident in it's effects on appetite etc. If next week on chest day I do can't at least handle the weight I use more easily then it is fake because as much as I have read about EQ I know it takes a while to kick in but 9 weeks is ridiculous. Or I will just never use Syd Group again if I don't see some strength, I have tabs on my exact weight and reps on my lifts so it is easy to go back 9 weeks and see where I started pre cycle. My shirts are fitting tighter but come on I am a personal trainer and I think I could have made these gains so far naturally. I trust my source and hopefully he can hook me up some how if this totally blows because I believe it would be underdosed if anything he's a cool guy.

Oh and WTFAREYOUDOING you front loaded with 800mgs right? So I can see why you see results so quick. Man time just flies lately.

Did chest today. I still couldn't handle any more weight let alone the weight I was using is not even getting any easier. I inject 600mgs tommorrow so hopefully by next week I see something. I would be happy if I could even go up 10 pounds or even five in any lifts, I wasn't expecting much from EQ only but at least something. I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I think 10 weeks is long enough to wait to see something from EQ. Here's to next week.

Just hitting my 3rd week on 400mg SydGroup EQ and already have a big increase in vascularity, strength and apetite.

I'll keep you informed, I guess different people react to AS differently, but if I had to guess I'd throw out fake.

Man I am so sick of 16 inch arms. You would think with the help of EQ I could get at least half an inch added.

I feel in most exercises I have gone up 5 pounds which is really pathetic. I did an EQ only cycle because I was worried about hairloss. I don't recommend EQ only unless you are worried about hairloss like me. My next cycle may look like this.
EQ front load 800mgs week1-2
EQWeek 1-15 600mgs
Anavar weeks2-15 30mgs (due to cost)
Clenbuterol weeks 7-15
Nolvadex post cycle.

Of course this is just a thought right now and not exactly how it will look.

Ifrit said:
I can't seem to get my weight up on the dumbell presses, anything past 160 for 8 reps I can't do.

Cry me a river, if your dumbell pressing that much for reps you must be benching in the 400s. If this is your first cycle while maybe you got scammed, your genetics are not shit if your dumbell pressing 160s for reps. I see people in my gym who dont barbell press that.

Ifrit said:
Man I am so sick of 16 inch arms. You would think with the help of EQ I could get at least half an inch added.

My first cycle was Ttokkyo sust @ 250mg a week, I put on about 70 pounds on my bench and about 1.25 inches on my arms. ~20 pounds and kept I believe 17.

16 inch arms, are you pressing 80s or 160s?

it's not fake bros. the 10lbs at this point is what you can expect from 400mg. mayne add more solid protien or something. remember he's using eq alone so those who see gains at 7wks may see them from multiple compounds. these that have used eq only should be the ones to respond to help him get a feel where he's at. from my knowledge eq is not a compound that kicks in hard at 6-7wks. bepatient you have 8 more wks to go and will be not overwhelmed but somewhat delighted.

how about hairloss, have you experienced any ? I guess not if the gear is fake (?) ...but just do a 500mg test week for 12 weeks cycle with 5mg proscar ED...hair loss would definatly be kept to a minimum..besides its better to be big and bald than small and half bald :)

Last week. Week 15. My dumbell presses went up from 8x150 to 4 x 190 during the 15 weeks. It jumped quite a bit from week 12-15 but I didn't go up at all until then.

in really believe everyone responds differently but i don't buy the claims of bros feeling a drastic difference at 3-4 wks. eq should be used for 12 wks or more to get the desired effect. stop counting toe weeks, looking in the mirror and getting on the scale. when the gear runs out then you'll know where you're at.

Back