eq whats the highest youve gone? more questions

pineapple said:
It was mental. Kinda like depression but not exactely it. It's hard to discribe. Best way to put is feeling like shit. You have to try it to feel it. But then again everyone is different. My friend had the same experience I did on EQ.

Are you trying to describe the anxiety that many people get from eq?

DirkMoneyshot said:
God I haven't been to the dirty bird in a LONG Time- The girls in there used to let ya do some some nasty sh*t back in the day.

Would this be the Dirtybird in Land of Red?

Phil9999 said:
Are you trying to describe the anxiety that many people get from eq?
More of a dead mental state. Like it takes the good mood out of you. I'm always anxious, I know what that feeling is like-a bitch.

simpllyhuge said:
doc cj can u give me a recipe for bold cyp
I've done it two ways:

200mg/ml
#1 - 2%BA, 20%BB, Carrier: 100% EO
#2 - 2%BA, 10%BB, 10%guaiacol, Carrier: 50/50 EO/safflower oil

simpllyhuge said:
my sex drive seems shot from comming off ssri's which seems like the opposite of what should happen, i dont get it. IF thats not it its gotta be the eq.

how many weeks does eq last last, i did front load it very high so even thou that was a few weeeks ago it could be very high now, thats why i ask.

also is there an shorter bold ester besidies eq prop.

If you're coming off an SSRI after long term usage, its very likely you will experience increased anxiety (as ssri's affect this). This, coupled with EQ which many people report increases anxiety may be the culprit in the sexual side effects you're experiencing. Personally, when i've come off SSRI's my sex drive increases but everyone is different.

i front loaded the eq a for the first 2 weeks really high, i forgot exactly how much but i think thats the reason right now. Im gonna drop it down to like 600 and leave it their.

what is the lowest dose of eq that i can experience this hunger increase. I seem to be experiancing it and i like it, exept i have to run high test for my noodle with it which i cant do for ever.

So lets say i was running 500mg of test and some var in the future, whats the lowest amount of eq i could run just for appetite reasons in the future. thanks

also doc, you can not use grape seed when making bod cyp? thanks

Last edited:
ive also been getting bad head aches and red face in the gym during sets but my pb is normal. 120/80 my mommy took it lol.

i am fiishing a cycle in a week invovling eq...i stay hungry and i have ran about 450 mg a week...it has definatley increased my appetite..so that is lower than most..

so doc i can use this recipe but replace the eo with grape seed?

i dont understand why we use eo istead of grape seed in any situation. ? what does eo benefit.

simpllyhuge said:
so i guess ur saying its heart attack waiting to happen.
More like heart attack possibility, and a bad idea all round.

simpllyhuge said:
so doc i can use this recipe but replace the eo with grape seed?

i dont understand why we use eo istead of grape seed in any situation. ? what does eo benefit.
EO as carrier would allow you to keep the concentration high enough without using a strong solvent like guaiacol. Recipe #2 may hold @200mg/ml with 100% grapeseed but you'd definately need to use the 10% guaiacol. It's been said before, bold cyp can sometimes be a finicky compound to work with.

thanks. i think im gonna tottally drop the eq and reevaluate why i have no sex drive and thne continue again with eq cyp so the ester isnt longer than my test ester and i have more controll.

Back