eq whats the highest youve gone? more questions

this is simplly huge apparently i was banned but i cant even log on to my account to see why. apparently dirty monkey shot took something i said the wrong way, im sure if he went back and reread it he would realize that i was acutually asking him something inquizitivly as i always like to hear others advice, especially mods and espcially on this forum out of them all.

but instead of asking me about it he just used his god like power and banned me. However there is not one post on this forum with me every saying anything completly unfreindly to any one.

1st - I sent you an PM requesting your to change something. Second you were given a timeout for a week.

Personally I don't like being called a dirty monkey - That is why you are banned but I can do it by IP so you can't create another message.

God I haven't been to the dirty bird in a LONG Time- The girls in there used to let ya do some some nasty sh*t back in the day.

All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) increase RBC counts but in the past anadrol was used for patients with anemia. This was mainly d/t ease of admin (oral). Ironically, almost every single study showing the "bad" effects of steriods were done on patients who were on anadrol for months or even years! at a time for anemia....then they wondered why they were having liver problems and kidney failure, LOL! As far as boldenone goes, I haven't seen any studies showing that mg for mg it raises RBC counts higher than other aas. I'll go dig around a little and see what I can find but since boldenone is a vet steriod I'm guessing I won't find a whole lot.

DirkMoneyshot said:
1st - I sent you an PM requesting your to change something. Second you were given a timeout for a week.

Personally I don't like being called a dirty monkey - That is why you are banned but I can do it by IP so you can't create another message.

DirkMoneyShot

Can you reinstate simplyhuges account he always has lots of good info on hairloss and homebrewing..he also contributed alot to teh board and advised us all our to make our own hairloss products...he is def one of the good guys unlike Skar and I've never seen him say anything rude to anyone it must have been a miss understanding of some kind.

Any chance of a repreeve ? :D

DocJ said:
All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) increase RBC counts but in the past anadrol was used for patients with anemia. This was mainly d/t ease of admin (oral). Ironically, almost every single study showing the "bad" effects of steriods were done on patients who were on anadrol for months or even years! at a time for anemia....then they wondered why they were having liver problems and kidney failure, LOL! As far as boldenone goes, I haven't seen any studies showing that mg for mg it raises RBC counts higher than other aas. I'll go dig around a little and see what I can find but since boldenone is a vet steriod I'm guessing I won't find a whole lot.

Anybody know how long after EQ or for that mater any steroid that your RBC levels remains high ?

Are we talking weeks/months for levels to drop or could you speed things up by giving blood or drinking lots of water / taking duretics ?

Lucky13 said:
Anybody know how long after EQ or for that mater any steroid that your RBC levels remains high ?

Are we talking weeks/months for levels to drop or could you speed things up by giving blood or drinking lots of water / taking duretics ?
Virtually all post-PCT bloodwork I've seen over the years have RBC counts within normal limits regardless of what the cycle was so you could safely say anywhere from 4-8 weeks.

*Also, didn't find any relevant studies involving boldenone...they were all focused on different detection methods to catch people using boldenone in horseracing, etc.

all i could find right now...

"Boldenone undecylenate also increases hemaglobin and hematocrit (the number of red blood cells and the percentage of red blood cells)[1], thus causing greater "pumps" while working out. Although this is true of nearly all anabolic steroids the effects are reportedly more pronounced with boldenone undecylenate"

Like I said, I'll be a test subject for this on my next cycle (few weeks). How long should I be at an increased dosage before getting my bloodwork done??? I'm thinking that 2 weeks at an elevated level should be sufficient to get an accurate reading.

im on an equal amount of eq as test but for some reason, it could be that i just quit ssri cold tukei, i have no sex drive at all. so i might have to drop the eq lower.

its my first time using it and i dunno if its in my head but im very very hungry.

do you think 800 of eq can drowned out 800 of test?

Dirk, LOL
After my recent exposure to your wisdom, and much thought I want you to know I've rethought my short cycle theory. I'm back on ( Read about the Sus 5 week life so 4 wks time off would not make sense) .This is the next 5 weeks : 250 test cyp x 3 per wk, dbol 30mg daily, now I need advice as to what else to stack with that.

simpllyhuge said:
im on an equal amount of eq as test but for some reason, it could be that i just quit ssri cold tukei, i have no sex drive at all. so i might have to drop the eq lower.

its my first time using it and i dunno if its in my head but im very very hungry.

do you think 800 of eq can drowned out 800 of test?
Some report libido problems with using the same or more eq as test. I'd just drop the eq a bit....and yes, increased appetite on eq is a common experience (personally I've never felt it though).

my sex drive seems shot from comming off ssri's which seems like the opposite of what should happen, i dont get it. IF thats not it its gotta be the eq.

how many weeks does eq last last, i did front load it very high so even thou that was a few weeeks ago it could be very high now, thats why i ask.

also is there an shorter bold ester besidies eq prop.

simpllyhuge said:
my sex drive seems shot from comming off ssri's which seems like the opposite of what should happen, i dont get it. IF thats not it its gotta be the eq.

how many weeks does eq last last, i did front load it very high so even thou that was a few weeeks ago it could be very high now, thats why i ask.

also is there an shorter bold ester besidies eq prop.
Lower the dose and it will be circulating at that dose in about 3 weeks. Yes, I really like bold cyp but it's sometimes a pain to work with in homebrewing. Usually, one can make it @ 200-250mg/ml but probably not higher then that without some strong solvents.

Back