eq whats the highest youve gone? more questions

simpllyhuge

people on here usually regard eq as test light. Lets say you had a test base of 500 but wated to add some eq, would a gram of eq have about as much bloat as 500 of test. this is not neccasarly what im doing, just trying to fully understand eq.

what if some one rean 1500 of eq, would they be bloated from it? would they have any sex drive with 300 of test and 1500 of eq.

How long does the ester take to feel any effects of eq?

i home brew and all this shit cost me very small amounts of money to run so that isnt important in this convo. Im just trying rate more eq to more test

dont get me wrong i love test but after about 600-750 i feel bloated regardless of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), so im curious how much eq aromatizes and why every one thinks its so weak. how androgenic is it?

Last edited:
They do not yield the same results or the same sides. SO Nobody can tell you that 1500mg of EQ will do _____. Everything works differently for each person.

As for the sex drive, you shouldn't have a problem there. However, who knows how another individual will respond?

A couple of years ago, I ran 800mg test and 800mg eq and I loved it!

Right now, I am on 1100mg test and 650 EQ. I like the eq higher for sure.

EQ higher than 1g/week will make you feel like shit, not in a good way at all. Me and my friend had the same reaction. Even going above 800mg/week. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'd rather do 50mg Tren Ace ED.

Have ANY of you running high doses of EQ thought of how much an increase in RBC there is? I'm sure your blood is almost like jello as thick as its running through your veins. Gosh 1500 mg of Eq is just plain stupid.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Have ANY of you running high doses of EQ thought of how much an increase in RBC there is? I'm sure your blood is almost like jello as thick as its running through your veins. Gosh 1500 mg of Eq is just plain stupid.
My rbc was certainly high.

Test raises it somewhat, but nothing like 800mg of eq. My cardio was pretty good as a result. However, you are absolutely correct...anybody running much eq certainly needs to get the bloodwork done! It can really scare the shit out of you.

LiftTillIDie said:
I thought we had determined that EQ doesn't raise your rbc significantly more than test or other roids?
Not enough control in my bloodwork, but I can tell you for certain that mine was substantially higher while on test/eq than while on test only.

Conveniently, I don't have the damn numbers because it was from quite some time back.

So...no proof from me on this..just my word.

LiftTillIDie said:
I thought we had determined that EQ doesn't raise your rbc significantly more than test or other roids?

I was under the impression that the amount it raises your RBC count was overstated.

I'm running EQ on my next cycle...maybe I'll bump it up to 1g/wk and get my bloodwork done to determine the truth about this...how long would one need to be at that high dose to get an accurate reading on bloodwork?

DirkMoneyshot said:
I have yet to see that first hand

It just seems like one of those situations where someone will run 1,500 mg of test no problem but then want to do 500 test and 1 gram Eq and all of a sudden its an rbc problem? The test only cycle seems like it would be much harsher on the body.

simpllyhuge said:
can u elaborate on how u felt?
It was mental. Kinda like depression but not exactely it. It's hard to discribe. Best way to put is feeling like shit. You have to try it to feel it. But then again everyone is different. My friend had the same experience I did on EQ.

LiftTillIDie said:
It just seems like one of those situations where someone will run 1,500 mg of test no problem but then want to do 500 test and 1 gram Eq and all of a sudden its an rbc problem? The test only cycle seems like it would be much harsher on the body.

I don't think a cycle of 1500 mg of Test is all that smart either but thats another story.

So where are these studies that say EQ or Deca or Anadrol do not increase RBC more so then test?

DirkMoneyshot said:
I don't think a cycle of 1500 mg of Test is all that smart either but thats another story.

So where are these studies that say EQ or Deca or Anadrol do not increase RBC more so then test?
I think Tren does more so than EQ on RBC.

Back