equipoise alone?

g1234

Shut up and squat !
for those who havent read the recent threads about hairloss, this side is my main concern. For this reason, i am actually considering to run a cycle with no test.. and do equipoise (boldebal) alone at 400mg/w.. I'll cross fingers for my libido..

Has anyone already run such a cycle ? What where the results/problems encountered ?

i have done 400 weekly alone and it made me a complete basket case. i never thought there was such a thing as roid rage untill a month in and i found myself snapping at everyone and everything. i was VERY moody and had a short fuse but thats just me and probably and unlikely result for others. you just never know how single compound will affect you. alot of people dont realize that the body without enough test will affect your focus , energy, how you think and could bring on depression.

can't you add in a little test without screwing up the hairline? Like 250mg/wk as a HRT type of dose?

hmm, what is the common HRT dose of test ? 250mg? the body produces ~75mg/w, thats still 3.5x more

ive done EQ alone before....i didnt notice hair loss tht was noticable and im prone too it....my intensity and vasculrity, and appetite were insane but i didnt notice an increase in strength, which i found difficult at times.

i have done 400 weekly alone and it made me a complete basket case. i never thought there was such a thing as roid rage untill a month in and i found myself snapping at everyone and everything. i was VERY moody and had a short fuse but thats just me and probably and unlikely result for others. you just never know how single compound will affect you. alot of people dont realize that the body without enough test will affect your focus , energy, how you think and could bring on depression.

Completely agree with this statment, especially toward the end.. Libido is the least of your concerns w/no test. Our bodies were made to run on Test, you take that away and you possibly subject yourself to a host of other issues. Its a crap shoot bud but I personally wouldn't do it. Adding a little test is a no brainer and an HRT dose (100 to 250/week) really won't hurt your hairline..IMHO

Completely agree with this statment, especially toward the end.. Libido is the least of your concerns w/no test. Our bodies were made to run on Test, you take that away and you possibly subject yourself to a host of other issues. Its a crap shoot bud but I personally wouldn't do it. Adding a little test is a no brainer and an HRT dose (100 to 250/week) really won't hurt your hairline..IMHO

agreed

•••• If your really concerned about the hairline why don't you add a topical solution like Spiro. It blocks converted DHT and DHT derivatives at the scalp and does not effect the body systematically.

do you use it ? I was actually thinking of trying that..

I have my next cycle ready and im gonna use test at 250mg/w just as a HRT dose. Im super scared of its effect on the hairline.. i've not included test in my previous cycles just for this reason.

I have monoxidil, proscar, and i may buy some spiro but i'd like to have experiences with it, its not FDA approved for hairloss and i wonder if its not another fake anti-hairloss med.

To g1234

Take a look throughout the net for info on Spiro. Its pretty solid with real numbers and users. I do understand your concerns about it not being FDA approved at this time. My take on that is look around, the FDA takes years to move on decent products while other countries step up and give things the green thumb.

As a side joke, your concerned about Spiro when in fact you are purchasing and using gear from sources that may or may not be legit or sanitary. So bro, step up the same way you step up with the gear.

Also, using Proscar and the likes can deplete your DHT too much (Especially something like Dutasteride/Avodart) which can result in diminshed gains.

Any comments posted are mine alone from ongoing research. PLease continue to confirm these thoughts through your own research.

G12345, mein freund. EQ is simply a testo very slightly derivate.

the water-retention side have been avoid with this changement but the rest of the sides still the same.

liekthe gain are with only a few water in tissues, the gain are less than testo or even deca. but the quality is highter. of corse.

If you want realy to use some AAs without effect on your tegumentary system. you could search for 100 years and never found nothing.

but, when a cycle is finish, for a very few times, you testo is low as well to promote a regrow of hair... the risk is awsome... cause during this period, the sides effects are always to rudes. that the reason-first of PCT.

Talk to you dermatologist. you will see.

in the balance. primo is the safest. and you know how to run Primo, right?

i think i actually gain hair when i cycle test. lol. but seriously. EQ takes FOREVER to kick in. you would have to run it for like 10-12 weeks to see good gains. Talk to user LUCKY13 he can tell you what you want to know about cycling and not using hair. or search his logs.

lot of good arguments, i agree with all of them. i was in the same shoes as you were a few wks ago when i decided to start. i hate test, it just bloats you up and breaks you out...on the surface, but physiologically it makes a great deal of sense to run at least a low amount of test like the guys have said, 250/wk would be great. i have never noticed hairloss with test or eq, and im prone to it, and dht derivative drugs kill my hair. i had an experience with eq alone at 500/wk at one time because the rest of the shit i was running was stolen so all i had was eq. but i ran it 15 wks, 12 wks alone, and honestly, i loved it. never had gyno or hair issues, i wasnt bloated, moderate strength, and the type of gains that dont make people look at you and call you a cheater. but it did take along time to kick in, but im a patient guy so the wait never bothered me. your hair is safe with eq and a low dose of test.

You could use Test + Deca with no hairloss if you use Finestaride.

I know a couple of fellas who are extreemly succeptable to MPB, they avoided hairloss using Finestaride. Worked a treat.

thats what im gonna do actually
i finally got my hands on some finasteride (proscar)

starting the test/deca cycle in a month or so

Back