Equipoise and Testosterone Enanthate Cycle

Health, Increased Hunger, Energy "With out being hyper like with caffiane or being burned out",and also lowers depression. I will post my dosages later.

Took my fifth week shots. My veins have come out. Which is good. But only on fifth week. Feel the same. But workouts feel good. Pushing myself, but not too hard where I hurt myself.

Your diet must be way off if you are really training right for several hours with only 1 day off. Test/bold is a bad ass first cycle, I gained 26 pounds off of 750test e/400 bold a week, and I was your weight when it started. I only ran it 12 weeks. Eat more food.

Thats all I do is test=e and eq, run the test-e at500mg a week and the eq at 600mg a week. I am 33 and have been training for 19 yrs now. I am 5"9 and weigh 175 year round. I usually gain 3-5 pds of quality muscle each cycle. Bodyfat stays anywhere between 8-9 percent. I eat like a horse, but i dont gain much weight either. Everybodys body is different, keep training hard, eat big, and rest well, and I promise you will be fine. Least your not gaining 30lbs and losing 29lbs of it.

Your diet must be way off if you are really training right for several hours with only 1 day off. Test/bold is a bad ass first cycle, I gained 26 pounds off of 750test e/400 bold a week, and I was your weight when it started. I only ran it 12 weeks. Eat more food.

My diet was jacked up. But I still gained by the end of the cycle. I think my dosages are lower than what it says. For its a UGL. But dieting is a major factor.

This was definately a interesting thread. I am going to do a cycle similar to this but with adjustments I think. I will post later

the race is on!

whos test/eq is better ! lol

im on 500 test and 400 Eq with a splash of dbol for a couple more weeks. I will be following this thread just cause of the dosages u list. Which are to each there own . Though i have 20 + years training and alot more cycles , I would like to definetly see the outcome of this. Btw im running 16-17 weeks. First cycles are wicked... oh the days... lol

GL man

Very interesting. I'm looking at doing my first cycle. i was considering doing something a lot like this, test enth / eq. With the feedback from you guys, it sounds like starting off with just test' alone would be possibly the safest bet, with all things considered equal.

i want to see some before & after pix!!

Hey all,

I'm gettin ready to start up my second cycle at the end of January. My first ever cycle was a Test E / Equipoise cycle that was recommended to me by a few friends. I did some research on the net prior to starting it and was pleased with my results...

I am 5'-10", 31 yrs old, 8% BF, been training since high school. I would say I'm a hardgainer, but I'm generally strong for my size.

Before I started my first cycle I weighed in at 160, I hadn't been training in 8 months and my diet sucked.

My 10 week cycle consisted of Equipoise 240 mg/week, and Test E 200 mg/week. Two pins every saturday am. I was supplementing 135 grams of protein a day (monster milk rtd) plus N.O.xplode before workouts.

I gained 20 lbs of muscle and hovered around 180 by the 9th week and for three weeks afterward. I've since lost 7 lbs, of course I've also had food poisoning and the flu 2 weeks apart so that could have some effect.

My next cycle plan is similar

400 mg Boldenone per week
320 mg Test E per week
12 week cycle
Same supplements

Any suggestions?

Bolde and Enanthate is a fantastic stack. I normally do 500mg of Bolde and 750mg of Enanth. Good quality gains. Heres a pic of the ones I use

Hey all,

I'm gettin ready to start up my second cycle at the end of January. My first ever cycle was a Test E / Equipoise cycle that was recommended to me by a few friends. I did some research on the net prior to starting it and was pleased with my results...

I am 5'-10", 31 yrs old, 8% BF, been training since high school. I would say I'm a hardgainer, but I'm generally strong for my size.

Before I started my first cycle I weighed in at 160, I hadn't been training in 8 months and my diet sucked.

My 10 week cycle consisted of Equipoise 240 mg/week, and Test E 200 mg/week. Two pins every saturday am. I was supplementing 135 grams of protein a day (monster milk rtd) plus N.O.xplode before workouts.

I gained 20 lbs of muscle and hovered around 180 by the 9th week and for three weeks afterward. I've since lost 7 lbs, of course I've also had food poisoning and the flu 2 weeks apart so that could have some effect.

My next cycle plan is similar

400 mg Boldenone per week
320 mg Test E per week
12 week cycle
Same supplements

Any suggestions?

ya....up your test to a minimum of 500mg a week to see good results, your eq is at the least effective dosage for males, i would even up that to 600mg a week, as for the cycle length, eq needs to be ran a min of 12weeks for noticible gains and effectivness, with that said you should run your test e and extra week after to make pct times combine accordingly. pct start time for eq is 21 days after last inject, as for test e its 14, so plan accordingly

Back