Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)

HardBody

I need help learning how to use? How often? How many cc's? How many shots per week? I'm 5-10", 220 pounds, cycled ara test last year, worked well. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it greatly.

so hwo many cc's? I inject, what is that in cc's and how many shots should i take, thanks for the help bro!

you don't need 600mg really, you could do 400 or 500 and youd be fine, but throw some test in there and make sure you try and straiten out your stuff before going on again...read my reply in your other post about addiction...

Thanks guys, I will take a look at the exact bottle of stuff I have, all i know is that it is Bold OV 200? It has a little dog on the bottle and it is inject. SO, does that help you enough to tell me if i should take 1cc? a week? How much do u guy spay for some of this stuff, it usually runs me around $175 for a bottle of test or bold? And do I need to take something afterwards ?

another question, what is gyno, some guy said I'm fucked if i don't have clomid or nolva? what is that stuff? do i really need it?

i have never heard of EQ giving you gyno, maybe at a real high dosage, but not at 600mg/wk..i took 600mg/wk of EQ and 50mg everyday of Test Prop for 10 weeks and noticed alot more tightness i my muscles and i looked real hard, try running Prop with it, I think you will enjoy it, and if your worried about gyno if you take Prop then run .25mg a day and u will be ok

first of all, 175$ for a bottle of that is a rip off, but if thats what you can get, then thats what you can get....but stop taking it, like i said in the other thread....and do those things i put...but do them in that order...

thats so shitty, im pissed off now, this kid is going to get his head ripped off, what about test running for $175?

usually any qv 10cc bottle, whether it is test, EQ, or DECA it is around 100$. Winstrol (winny) and tren are more, but they are different.

Test is about the most inexpensive steroid on the market...i have usually seen it go for 50-75 for the most part, ive seen it go for 100 a few times but that was just because of supply and demand, personally i would never pay more than 75 of a bottle of test

around here, people are paying 175 for this stuff, do u guys order it from the internet, get it from friends?I don't need to be personal, but i don't want to get cheated anymore.

You need to do a lot more research, bro...every question you asked is easily found in the search engine and the drug profiles list. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm so tired of these questions that can be answered with a little leg work here and there. However, I'll help you out with a couple of your questions.

QV 200 means 200mg/cc or mL, which means you will want to shoot it at least twice a week (for 400mg/wk) or 3 times a week (for 600mg/wk). 400 is usually plenty. I would advise running it longer than 10 weeks- more like 14 or so, and I would also run test with it, too.

As far as gyno- this is bitch tits. gear being converted to estrogen and then you MAY grow some nice breasts. puffy, itchy, swolen nipples. EQ really isn't known for promoting gyno, but it never hurts to have nolvadex on hand to help block excess estrogen. You will need it/clomid anyway, for post cycle therapy, RIGHT?????

Also, you are getting fucked in the ass by paying 175 a bottle. Wow. That's rough. Someones getting rich!

TL

and I'm getting poor... so HELP ME. I know I'm a pest and my question sare dumb, but you don't knwo how much I appreciate it.

try not to ask where to get stuff, because scammers will PM you and email you and you will end up losing alot of money....
always do source checks, if you get a source, check it out with the Mod's on this board first, that can make the difference between getting a good price for good gear, and losing alot of money for nothing...

HardBody said:
and I'm getting poor... so HELP ME. I know I'm a pest and my question sare dumb, but you don't knwo how much I appreciate it.

You CAN NOT ask for a source here, which is basically what you've done.

This is your one and only warning, next time you're out of here.....BANNED that is.....just so there's no doubt about it.

Back