Euro Pharmacies Authentication Codes

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
Here's a picture of the Authentication Code location for EP products...

Now, this is for of an upcoming cycle once I fill gear the War-Chest... this is my first time running primobolan and want to
make sure I have enough on hand to run it hard and strong before starting the cycle.

OK - back on point - I wanted to point out the authentication locations on the new boxes to make sure you are getting a
true Euro Pharmacies product... you'll see the location on the test and hCG boxes which are scratch offs with the code listed once
scratched off.

You'll also see the older packaging along with the new... in the primo bottles I accidentally put an older test bottle in the middle which has
the older labels (as of appose to the new clear) - the gear is the same - so if you have the older bottles - no worries - it's still
just as wicked good. :D

Here you have testosterone enanthate - primobolan - hCG and bacteriostatic water... all of which are Euro Pharmacies products.

15025246_10153842393311793_798964925089473011_o_zpssgikjgim.jpg

I got my order about 1 weeek ago and its the first thing i checked .

By the way good job PSL team for enabling paypal , first order was simple , easy payment and fast shipping.

(First cycle on Test E , excited to see the 6week bloodwork lol )

Thumbs up PSL

Damn bro that's a nice stash!!!!

I'm gonna have to start stocking up myself.

It's looking like you have a good jump on me already.

Now, this is for of an upcoming cycle once I fill gear the War-Chest... this is my first time running primobolan and want to
make sure I have enough on hand to run it hard and strong before starting the cycle.

OK - back on point - I wanted to point out the authentication locations on the new boxes to make sure you are getting a
true Euro Pharmacies product... you'll see the location on the test and hCG boxes which are scratch offs with the code listed once
scratched off.

You'll also see the older packaging along with the new... in the primo bottles I accidentally put an older test bottle in the middle which has
the older labels (as of appose to the new clear) - the gear is the same - so if you have the older bottles - no worries - it's still

Here you have testosterone enanthate - primobolan - hCG and bacteriostatic water... all of which are Euro Pharmacies products.

Very nice

Last edited:

scratched off.

Impressive Stash for sure Brutha !

BTW ... where did U buy that smooth glass table ?? I want one !! :biggthump

I looks like you just got home from the pharmacy. Best looking UGL gear on the market. I know it's what's inside that counts....but you can't help but admire the professional appearance.

The appearance is nice.

If anyone is wondering if these guys gear is as good as the appearance of the bottles. I'd say most definitely.

I know I'm gonna be ordering me some europharm soon some of the best products and service on the market.

I've heard a few board members say the same thing, that is why I chose to run my next cycle with all ep products, I will do a log and comparison when the time comes for all who are on the fence.

I wish more ugl would do this

Upgrading from sticky labels to customized stamped vials took years to do. Then another year to come out with our own brand of HGH, then shortly after we were able to provide professional vial boxes with scratch-off authentication codes, professional instructional inserts etc...These are things that you work up to over time by establishing a solid business with steady customer base and consistent revenue. We've been around long enough and have built a good enough reputation to establish all those things. We are able to spend the extra money on better raws, better equipment, better product appearance, and an overall better establishment because we are at the point now where we have such a strong demand from our loyal and new customers that we are confident that these improvements will have a promising return. We're no fly by night lab....we're here to stay :)

Upgrading from sticky labels to customized stamped vials took years to do. Then another year to come out with our own brand of HGH, then shortly after we were able to provide professional vial boxes with scratch-off authentication codes, professional instructional inserts etc...These are things that you work up to over time by establishing a solid business with steady customer base and consistent revenue. We've been around long enough and have built a good enough reputation to establish all those things. We are able to spend the extra money on better raws, better equipment, better product appearance, and an overall better establishment because we are at the point now where we have such a strong demand from our loyal and new customers that we are confident that these improvements will have a promising return. We're no fly by night lab....we're here to stay :)

For sure jozifp - that's what's nice about these guys... the gear has always alway's been a Class-A product - and its great to see them constantly reinvesting
into delivering higher standards.

Don't mind that I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics, but yeah that's part of my ep gear for next cycle damn she's perrty, gonna take em all out the boxes and get a sexy ass pic once the rest arrive

Last edited:
Back