EURO-PHARMACIES High Dosed Injectables......

jozifp103

With bulk season approaching I'm sure a lot of you are ready to start upping the calories and upping the doses to pack on some mass.

Luckily EP has perfected the art of manufacturing high potency oils with little to no pain. They are able to acquire fully synthetic pharmaceutical grade carrier oils. These oils are 100% hypoallergenic and can hold high concentrations much better than traditional carrier oils. Because of this, EP is able to manufacture high doses injectables using less painful solvents, making for a smooth, painless injection....something not common with high dosed oils.

Now you can up the doses without taking up too much needle space. More room for other compounds :)

Test-400
2rxtyr6.jpg

TEST-400 CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN
-Testosterone Enanthate - 200mg/ml
-Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml

SUSTANON-500
2s9a91i.jpg

SUSTANON-500 CHEMICAL BREAKDOWN
-Testosterone Propionate 60mg
-Testosterone Phenyl-Propionate 120mg
-Testosterone Isocaproate 120mg
-Testosterone Decanoate 200mg

My friend and I have used and liked the t400 no pip.
Sus 500 is gonna be my next purchase......when's the next big sale? :)

My friend and I have used and liked the t400 no pip.
Sus 500 is gonna be my next purchase......when's the next big sale? :)

Nothing planned at the moment. But there is a possibility of an upcoming chance to win free stuff. Just waiting for permission from the big guys here so lets hope it gets approved :)

I can definitely vouch for These guys their products are top of the line no pip with awesome results.

I will be starting a thread specifically about P.S.L. In the near future.

As I've said in the past numerous times if your on the fence about giving these guys a try go for it they do not disappoint.

A+++ from products to service.

why is it that if you pack in differnt esters u can get such a high amount of mg's in per ml where as if you only use say cypionate alone you cap out already at like 250 before u start having problems . if 250mg of cyp caps of an ml , then why does more fit in of other esters . or am i missing something ?

why is it that if you pack in differnt esters u can get such a high amount of mg's in per ml where as if you only use say cypionate alone you cap out already at like 250 before u start having problems . if 250mg of cyp caps of an ml , then why does more fit in of other esters . or am i missing something ?

You can have straight up enanthate or cypionate at a high concentration like that, but it requires a pretty significant amount of solvent to do so. This is no different, other than the sustanon as longer esters can be packed into higher concentrations easier and stay in solution.

I'm wary of anything above 300mg/ml, as it's going to have a bite to it. ;)

Yep, exactly what HW said. I'm no chemist but I don't think it makes much of a difference using enth and cyp as opposed to just a single ester. I think they were just trying to be fancy shmancy ;)

As one of the smaller guys on the board, I have far less muscle than many of you have to inject into. I use the Test400 on a regular basis and never have had any PIP from it. Well, I did once, but I ran out of my normal 25g 1in needles and used a 27g 1/2in needle to inject 1ml of test400 and 0.5ml of Deca in one shot. That made a sore lump for a few days. I suspect it was because I barely entered the muscle. My fault, entirely. It all came down to the 7 P's...

Piss Poor Planning Promotes Pretty Pathetic Performance.

Oh this is great... I've ran their 500mg test enanthate with EXTREMELY GREAT RESULTS!

At the time I thought it was 250mg not realizing it was 500mg and was thinking
WTF I'm seeing better results than I should based on not being able to lift on a regular basis.

This is also great for less test in the syringe... if you're mixing and stacking.

This will be on my list of upcoming items. :D

Oh this is great... I've ran their 500mg test enanthate with EXTREMELY GREAT RESULTS!

At the time I thought it was 250mg not realizing it was 500mg and was thinking
WTF I'm seeing better results than I should based on not being able to lift on a regular basis.

This is also great for less test in the syringe... if you're mixing and stacking.

This will be on my list of upcoming items. :D

This must have been some time ago....I didn't know they used to have Test E 500

This must have been some time ago....I didn't know they used to have Test E 500

Oops my mistake :D it was sustanon 500mg, not enanthate...

However, it was absolutely killer stuff and would have to say it was one of the best testosterones I've run to date!

Being another smaller guy on here as well and old I like the 250 e just ordered a little trt supply to get me through the winter...fair price no pip...luv u guy s...

You can have straight up enanthate or cypionate at a high concentration like that, but it requires a pretty significant amount of solvent to do so. This is no different, other than the sustanon as longer esters can be packed into higher concentrations easier and stay in solution.

I'm wary of anything above 300mg/ml, as it's going to have a bite to it. ;)

I had some 4 and 600 hundred mg per ml..it was a bust so I paid my attorney with it with some 5 yr old water base that gonna light his ass up...shit hurt s.

Back