EURO-PHARMACIES High Dosed Injectables......

I had some 4 and 600 hundred mg per ml..it was a bust so I paid my attorney with it with some 5 yr old water base that gonna light his ass up...shit hurt s.

Damnnn 600mg? I can't think of any possible way to make that not hurt. Surprised it held at that concentration.

Being another smaller guy on here as well and old I like the 250 e just ordered a little trt supply to get me through the winter...fair price no pip...luv u guy s...

Yeah the 250 e is great - that's what I'm usually running about 90% of the time.

Aren't you like fifty something?

I am blown away with the shape you are in.
You're a frickin ripped gorilla. I swear your in better shape every time you change your avi.

Much props bro!!!

TY Anon

53 in March yes.

33 years in the gym. Graduated H S at 160, 209 in this AVI.

Competitive power-lifter from age 21-26.

Been wanting to try the sust 500 maby next cycle

Yeah the sust 500 is awesome... I never realized how much I would like that high of a testosterone!

However - being able to use half the amount of test in the syringe is a BIG plus for me when stacking in the
same syringe!

It's been a while sense I've been able to be here as much as I use to, but it's nice to see that you're
still here Mountain-Man... along with the rest of my friends! :D

TY Anon

53 in March yes.

33 years in the gym. Graduated H S at 160, 209 in this AVI.

Competitive power-lifter from age 21-26.

Oh shit big boy... you've always looked great for your age.

DAMN - I'm right behind you... I'll be 50 in December!!!

Have you had the... "for your age"- tag after someone compliments you for looking good?

Kind of a bitter sweet thang.

Back