Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

I stand in the sauna with 50% chubs when there is chicks in there and like watching them glance over at it

I have the worst gas known to mankind. No joke. I fart about 3,000 times a day. Not allergic to anything just a lot of calories/meals/protein. Had to break down and buy some gas x after my chick started sleeping on the couch

Hate to break it to you, but gas x doesn't prevent gas, it actually helps you pass it easier. Try a quality probiotic. Double check to make sure you aren't sensitive to dairy or gluten.

Sank a 1.5 inch pin in sciatic nerve...3 day s later stepping off curb, face planted and all my paper s went everywhere.

Sorority row curb b t w... Mr Ole Miss looked lame

Hate to break it to you, but gas x doesn't prevent gas, it actually helps you pass it easier. Try a quality probiotic. Double check to make sure you aren't sensitive to dairy or gluten.

Since I started eating more Greek yogurt most of my gas issues went away

Not sure if its a confession or not but a few years back the movie theatre near me had a Die Hard marathon when the newest one was coming out. Only problem is I was in the middle of a test prop cycle at the time and ended up having to run out to the car between movies and pin in the back corner of the parkade. Needless to say I felt pretty sketchy but watching Die Hard right after pinning took that away right quick.

Married my second wife while still being married to my first. I never turned in the marriage certificate so i can't be considered a polygamist. When the relationship went south with the second wife I told her we weren't really even married. Oh the look on her face.

I did end up getting divorced from the first wife while being "married" to the second without either of them being any wiser. I saw the writing on the wall with the second wife so i never bothered to tell her until the day i had enough.

Funniest sh*t I read all day....Wish I would've thought of that with my second wife!!

Married my second wife while still being married to my first. I never turned in the marriage certificate so i can't be considered a polygamist. When the relationship went south with the second wife I told her we weren't really even married. Oh the look on her face.

I did end up getting divorced from the first wife while being "married" to the second without either of them being any wiser. I saw the writing on the wall with the second wife so i never bothered to tell her until the day i had enough.
My god this is good. It's not steroid related therefore it won't qualify for the prize.....but goddamn man that's some serious strategizing.
I think I qualify for the stupid confession ever, but, I bought a 12wk cycle, and somehow lost it. Could not find it for the life of me.
That's one of the most irresponsible things I've ever heard. Great job :)

Bet you never thought it might pay off some day.....

I have my wife convinced that test and tren are both nothing more than male enhancers, calling them a steroid is a myth debunked by many well known professionals. It was just test but adding tren to my ccle so had to mention it this time lol

I have my wife convinced that test and tren are both nothing more than male enhancers, calling them a steroid is a myth debunked by many well known professionals. It was just test but adding tren to my ccle so had to mention it this time lol

Nice....male enhancer.lol!!

I will.say this tho, that thru experience I've found that the less stuff I hide from my wifey, the less accusatory I am toward her. Its funny how we can so quickly turn our guilty conscious on her...and the whole time she aint doing a damn thing deceiving!! Think about it..

When i was 18 i ran 600 mg test 600mg of deca and 400 mg of tren e a week with no ai had no idea wtf i was doing did a half ass pct and didnt get any bloods after

Back