Euro-Pharmacies Sponsored CONFESSIONS CONTEST! Big Prizes!

I hang out at the urinals act like im pissing and cock gaze whoever is peeing but im actually not pissing im jacking off

I hang out at the urinals act like im pissing and cock gaze whoever is peeing but im actually not pissing im jacking off

lets keep it down to a low rumble. dont need richard simmons swinging back through here.. again.

Last edited:
started a Test E cycle back in march, decided to take the first pin while taking crap. might as well pin the thighs while they're out right. bad idea, 3 days later i went to the local doc cause my thigh was swollen to twice the size of my other and was glowing red and hot to the touch. doc asked what i did, told him the truth, told my wife i scraped my thigh on the leg extension machine and it got infected. she totally bought it and never knew about my cycle until the back acne got me. then she remembered those bumps from when i was 25 and did a cycle. had to explain everything at that point.

Not a confession but I knew this guy that was smoking meth and blasting for God knows how long, anyways he would be up in the gym at 2-3 in the morning, walking around his house with weights hanging from his dick. Mf'er was as crazy as they come haha

All good in my hood bro. Go for it!!
Good luck....just keep it real...no fake ass homo stories..lol. I ain't buying it.
(that shit is fiction right????)) God I hope so!!!

Not a confession but I knew this guy that was smoking meth and blasting for God knows how long, anyways he would be up in the gym at 2-3 in the morning, walking around his house with weights hanging from his dick. Mf'er was as crazy as they come haha

Sounds like ur talking about 9er! Is this a story about u 9er?! Lol. Prolly..

Ok heres a real one only a couple embarrassing stories aka confession worthy of talkimg about. I use to go to in shape gym and there was a upstairs area with mirrors mostly for stretching or ab work medicine balls ect.... So i was up there to stretch,, well that night i had horrible disgusting gas the hot kind. I swear the gym was dead as fuck so i figured id let it out just as im getting a wiff of this poison 3 hot as fuck chicks come walking upstairs.

My heart started pounding my smell was trapped in that area i mean nasty as fuck. I panicked basically sprinted towards and passed them as they got to the top i was the only one up stairs so it was pretty humiliating. I actually left the gym i was so embarrassed i can only imagine they got up there and probably were talkin shit calling me a nasty pig lol

Back