Exact names and where to get some these toys

baseball12

I only know the short names for these. I was wondering if you could help with the name and where i could find them. anal dildo, prostate tickler, post gay bj mouth wash. This is also my first time trying a gay sex.

6'1'' 220 lift 4-6 times a week. I'm trying to lean up. Let me know if there are any suggestions.

HERE'S A SUGGESTION, READ THE RULES.. NO ASKING FOR SOURCES!!! FIRST AND FINAL WARNING, ENJOY OLOGY!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also the plan i was planning on being on:

Week 1 to 8: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy*

i crack myself up.. lol

you gotta read the rules bro... you cant ask for sources on an open board..

dont take the hazing personally we do it to everyone here.. stick around and make some friends

I only clicked because I was interested in a source for post gay bj mouth wash. Now I feel let down.

You spent some time on that one, huh.

nope.. comes very naturally..

people need to think before they post.. this is an open forum.. how do you know who is looking at this.. your making yourself a target.. we dont allow source talk to protect our clients.. if it was legal then it would be a different story..

You can ask your mom or dady,They might know.
I only know the short names for these. I was wondering if you could help with the name and where i could find them. anal dildo, prostate tickler, post gay bj mouth wash. This is also my first time trying a gay sex.

6'1'' 220 lift 4-6 times a week. I'm trying to lean up. Let me know if there are any suggestions.

HERE'S A SUGGESTION, READ THE RULES.. NO ASKING FOR SOURCES!!! FIRST AND FINAL WARNING, ENJOY OLOGY!

HAHAHAHAA man this was good! i am literally laughing my ass off... good luck with that baseball! you should try a bat while your at it

you come into this house that isn't yours, break the rules, make two posts.. put us at risk and bring attention to us in the wrong way so you can get your hands on something illegal??

sorry, the staff members first priority here is the safety of members... thats why these rules exist..

if the OP really wanted to stick around he could.. but he didn't.. he just wanted his source and a few pieces of info so he could be on his way

Look in your moms top right hand dresser drawer...

Back