Facial changes from running test?

Ivan Drago

Hey,

Someone was telling me how their face really changed from running a cycle (I believe it was a high dosage of test 1000+ I think). The guy was saying how it started to look older - whatever that means - I do not know.

Is that even true or was he joking around? I couldn't find any answers by searching.

Thanks!

well...dependent on what you cycle and how you are training..if you are on a bulk cycle and eat...plan on chub...and water retetion possibly...so, you will see it in your face probably...

maybe some facial feature changes on growth hornmone...but i have not had any issues with my face on test at all...

i am still as hot as ever....:D

E

just like dht causes the hair on the top of your head to fall out, and hair everywhere else on your body to grow, it is also supposed to cause an aging of the skin. dht also causes pimples.

Can cause facial bloat, other than that though it has affected body hair for me yes.

it is water retention in the face I am totally pissed off about it I ddin;t think it would be as bad as it is but I look like a different person in the face now

Damn,if any thing i think from the water gain and redness I look younger! Haven't run it that high though.

It must have done something to me,I have alway's looked younger than I really am,I was getting carded for alcohol until I reached about 29.I am 30 yrs old now and 2 of my wifes friends were shocked when she told them I was only 30,they would have guessed 36-37,I couldn't believe it!My wife did tell me my face has matured alot in the last year,no more babyface!:(

eastarr69 said:
well...dependent on what you cycle and how you are training..if you are on a bulk cycle and eat...plan on chub...and water retetion possibly...so, you will see it in your face probably...

maybe some facial feature changes on growth hornmone...but i have not had any issues with my face on test at all...

i am still as hot as ever....:D

E

huh I am still hot ass hell!!!!:D

Damn, so it is true! LOL I am doing a 500/mg 8 week'er test, I hope I don't start looking different - that would suck.

Back