Fake Infar sust in Canada

Mister B

Fellow bro's and broettes... there's a guy in Western Canada who's been punching out fake amps of Infar Sustanon (sust) for a while now. He's not very good at making dup's of the labels so they're not too difficult to spot.

I was unfortunate enough to run across these near the end of my last cycle (my first, in fact). I broke a couple so I ran short and bought 18 or so... I never even noticed until around Christmas time (shot two way back in October) that they were fake.

I'm working with a team of BBers now and they told me about it. First thing I did was go home and check mine out... doh!!! Oh well, wasn't planning on running Sustanon (sust) this round anyay.

What really fucking bites, though, is that I came off my gear two weeks before my first contest. Having shot two fakes, that means I was crashing on-stage. I had been running 10 mg nolva/day only because I had heard it would help me burn some extra fat... luckily.

OK, I've blabbed enough, here's what they look like. The "liquid" (whatever it is) is amber; the flash just blasted the color out.

Note the fine craftsmanship put into the labels :rolleyes:

B

I am glad that you found out they were fake before doing them. If it was not sus in the amps, then it was no telling what it had inside...
Good info, thanx bro

good catch
drop me a line bro, I'm in canada too and would be really interested in knowing who was pushing this crap

My first cycle that I ever did was fake test cyp. I had lumps on my ass the size of AA grade eggs. I hate scammers.

thanks bro.. i've been looking around for some pics of the same Sustanon (sust) i got..

what's wrong with the lablels?

the labels on my amps have the green 250 stamp sometimes not centered, too high or too low. The amps are all filled the same though...

this scares the shit outta me.. i was almost gonna start my cycle..

Aragorn, these are from BC

Do these look legit?

infarsust001.jpg

infarsust002.jpg

infarsust003.jpg

infarsust007.jpg

Last edited:
falcore said:
thanks bro.. i've been looking around for some pics of the same Sustanon (sust) i got..

what's wrong with the lablels?

the labels on my amps have the green 250 stamp sometimes not centered, too high or too low. The amps are all filled the same though...

this scares the shit outta me.. i was almost gonna start my cycle..

Aragorn, these are from BC

Do these look legit?

The labels on mine were glued on crooked, you'll notice the "250" looks like it was printed with a dot matrix printer (unlike the solid fill in yours). The labels on mine were cut jagged, the glue is all over the place outside the label and every one of them is crooked.

It also had a very, very strong aroma. When I opened one, the entire bathroom was filled with the smell.

As for yours, the uneven cutting would scare me too. Not sure what to tell you bro.

BTW, the fakes in this area were produced in Calgary -- is what I was told.

B

i may be rationalizing here :confused: , but these infars are not for export.. so i'm guessing they wouldn't be of export quality.. so that might explain why the green stamp may be off center.. could have been a manufacturing problem..

one thing is for sure.. EVERY amp that i have is filled the same as the next and the labels were on straight..

i've seen lots of paper made in india, and i've found that it is of lower quality.. you can usually see the fibers on the paper label.. is your label smooth or does it look like almost recycled paper?

Mister B said:
The labels on mine were glued on crooked, you'll notice the "250" looks like it was printed with a dot matrix printer (unlike the solid fill in yours). The labels on mine were cut jagged, the glue is all over the place outside the label and every one of them is crooked.

It also had a very, very strong aroma. When I opened one, the entire bathroom was filled with the smell.

As for yours, the uneven cutting would scare me too. Not sure what to tell you bro.

BTW, the fakes in this area were produced in Calgary -- is what I was told.

B

Mr. B, excellent info here. The look of the green 250 isn't exactly wrong, though, there are plenty of legit amps with that dot-matrix looking green 250 on them.

The one thing to look for here, look at the spacing between (r) symbol in the upper right of the label and the "1" and the "ml" and the white-on-black "250" labeling. You'll notice the fake ones do not have even spacing there. If you look at a legit amp, it's almost the same distance between all of those characters.

Also, note that in June/July 2002 Organon dropped the Infar name. Batch # 252274 was the very last Infar-labeled Sustanon (sust) batch. After that, 252275+ are mfg'd by: Organon (India) Limited. So, if you have any "Infars" past that date/batch, then you can be pretty sure it ain't real.

Of course, the smell and color you described are also dead give-aways. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate run-in, bro.

falcore, notice your spacing is proper in the above-described part of the label, and your labels appear to have originally squared corners. I think you've got the real deal there. Nothing looks out of place.

falcore said:
i may be rationalizing here :confused: , but these infars are not for export.. so i'm guessing they wouldn't be of export quality.. so that might explain why the green stamp may be off center.. could have been a manufacturing problem..

one thing is for sure.. EVERY amp that i have is filled the same as the next and the labels were on straight..

i've seen lots of paper made in india, and i've found that it is of lower quality.. you can usually see the fibers on the paper label.. is your label smooth or does it look like almost recycled paper?

The green stamp is off on all of them, it's random. It's also not always straight. I've also noticed that (obviously) not all labels are printed on the same machine, not even from the same batch. So don't expect everything to be exactly the same all the time.

Yes, the paper should be "grainy" or "course-looking", you are correct, it should not be smooth.

Also, the labels are NOT always even straight on the amp. Labeling is not a major concern for these people (Organon), as exhibited by the quality of their labels.

On mine, in the upper right hand corner under the 1ml there is a black 250 that isn't on those... The green 250's are all in the center. But they also expire in 6/06 so it could be a different batch.

ectomorph, yours i think are way newer.. Organon increased their stake in Infar substantially, so i guess they may have upgraded their manufacturing facilities too.. that might explain better labels.

somtimesgood, thanks bro.. that's a load off of my mind.. that's some really good info.. there isn't a lot of detailed info around about this sust..

ectomorph said:
On mine, in the upper right hand corner under the 1ml there is a black 250 that isn't on those... The green 250's are all in the center. But they also expire in 6/06 so it could be a different batch.

Hey, bud, read my post, and check your lot number. Those are the new Organon (India) Limited. Notice it won't say Infar on them. The new label has the 250 up there, so you're good to go. If I had a digital camera, I'd post a pic of the Infar label and the new label... alas...

falcore said:
somtimesgood, thanks bro.. that's a load off of my mind.. that's some really good info.. there isn't a lot of detailed info around about this sust..

No problem, bud. Let's just say I've become an authority on it. ;)

Back