fake steroids

who cares wher it was mixed! lol it doesnt have to be sterile until after the filter. granted you dont want a lot of trash it there, but the filter will steralize it.

to the op: man you just have to trust your source or not. i mean, run it man and see how that goes for ya. and dont bump old threads like this man.

Sounds a little wishy washy to me, I personally would not use , mind you have a little better selection for stuff here in Canada.

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide if my gear is legit or not? I have 2 vials neither of them have legit nice looking labels on them but they have it written with marker one which has a green ring says test 250 and other with a blue ring says deca 300 and i was told that they were taken from a larger vial and put into 2 smaller vials. the oils are the same color but ive been told that the color of the oil has nothing to do with authenticity. I also have 50 supposably anadrol 50 orals. they are a white round pill with no imprints or scores. i paid 300 dollars for this cycle and it from my cousins husband and i dont know him very well but from the way he looks and talks he acts like he knows what hes talking about.

Please help

Hi - I am wondering if you can help - I have just purhcased some Anavar 50 anabolic tablets and they are blue in colour and smell very much like a tin of paint. Not only that, the colour blue is coming off onto the inside of the bottle. Is this normal as it leads me to believe that these tablets look like they have been dipped in blue colour?

I would really appreciate any answers here...

Many thanks in advance!

Hi - I am wondering if you can help - I have just purhcased some Anavar 50 anabolic tablets and they are blue in colour and smell very much like a tin of paint. Not only that, the colour blue is coming off onto the inside of the bottle. Is this normal as it leads me to believe that these tablets look like they have been dipped in blue colour?

I would really appreciate any answers here...

Many thanks in advance!

Strong first post. Order a labmax kit to test it. Var is one of the most commonly faked forms of AAS.

Cut a tab in half and post a picture of it, see if its inly half coloured, if thats the case then u mnow it was dipped and prob tylonal

Is it just me or is anavar the new beginners steroid, it use to always be dbol now i just see a bunch of var onlys

I bought some tren a and eq. Big order. ****NO PRICE DISCUSSION***** Ive dealt with this guy before but reading posts about the top, if you can twist or turn it, that makes it fake?
When taking off the cap, it still securely on. Break the seal.

one of my buddies picked up some sketchy shit a few years ago off of some bikers... ended up injecting amorall into himself and he had a heart attack!

definately can be shit in there that is harmful if it's fake

Heard a similar story years ago when it was armour all being sold as winstrol. That must have felt nice.fck.

are there ways to tell fake steroids from real ones? what are fake ones usually made of and is it harmful to test them out to see if they are real?

I'm sure lots of gear is fake, but in my humble opinion and years of experience beware of the ones that sell particularly high priced at the present time. A good example is primo,,,,it's never been cheap but the price compared to what amount you need is facking nuts.
Human growth is also faked frequently. Just my 2cnts.

Back