fake steroids

newgen1985

are there ways to tell fake steroids from real ones? what are fake ones usually made of and is it harmful to test them out to see if they are real?

You can post a pic and ask others. Other than that, there really isn't any way to tell man. A fair share of us have used "fake" gear and it sucks. A good source will always replace it though.

newgen1985 said:
if you dont know that its fake gear and use it, can it hurt you?

In most instances I would say no, but like WTF posted - you don't know what's in there so it is possible. Usually the only result is simply a lack gains.

1) you can use hem and see if you get results
2) you can have them tested in san rafael (usually too pricey to be of interest)
3) check your source, with mods (If they know him) or with other customers (if you know them)
4) get bloodwork done to have a rough idea.
5) show it to people who know the difference, IE post a pic here.

Fakes can be underdosed, overdosed, contain no active substances, or contain different substances. Although possible, I never heard of fakes containing harmful substances. There is however a sterility issue, where impurities can cause an abscess.

Thoms said:
Although possible, I never heard of fakes containing harmful substances. There is however a sterility issue, where impurities can cause an abscess.

one of my buddies picked up some sketchy shit a few years ago off of some bikers... ended up injecting amorall into himself and he had a heart attack!

definately can be shit in there that is harmful if it's fake

crushershockey said:
one of my buddies picked up some sketchy shit a few years ago off of some bikers... ended up injecting amorall into himself and he had a heart attack!

YEAH ITR WAS PROB TRANSMISSION FLUID FROM THERE BIKES...

crushershockey said:

fucking a.

can anyone help me tell if what i got's real?? i dont know how to post pics but its a glass vial with red rubber cap on top of silver cap....silver strip of labeling that says A.L.C. and "security" holograms going across the cap and down one side....the label is this semi legit lookin white paper with not such a pharmaceutical font....the label overlaps itself ive heard that could mean its fake...its Testosterone complex 350...any suggestions on how to tell if its fake?

that is some scary shit man. I have come to not trust alot of the so called sources around my area for that same reason. All i think they really care about is there wallet. A well known guy from around here died as a result of using some bad gear here not to long back. He was convinced it was good as he trusted his source and was shooting large amounts. They found him dead in his house one afternoon.

are these fake?

i bought them about 3 weeks ago and i think they might be fake. its suppose to be anadrol 50.

i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/ilovelue/Photo0182.jpg

Get it from a source on here.
You have been a member since 2006 you should have seen a few names pop up by now ?

I know of one person who got fake gear.
He later found out it was arachis oil and benzyl alcohol

Get it from a source on here.
You have been a member since 2006 you should have seen a few names pop up by now ?

I know of one person who got fake gear.
He later found out it was arachis oil and benzyl alcohol

ugh he just joined lol

and dude,dont bump the 4-5 year old threads,start a new one. possibly in the right forum section....

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide if my gear is legit or not? I have 2 vials neither of them have legit nice looking labels on them but they have it written with marker one which has a green ring says test 250 and other with a blue ring says deca 300 and i was told that they were taken from a larger vial and put into 2 smaller vials. the oils are the same color but ive been told that the color of the oil has nothing to do with authenticity. I also have 50 supposably anadrol 50 orals. they are a white round pill with no imprints or scores. i paid 300 dollars for this cycle and it from my cousins husband and i dont know him very well but from the way he looks and talks he acts like he knows what hes talking about.

Last edited:
tcoop we dont discuss prices here on the open board. thats a no no. so please check your self/. if your cousins husband sold you bunk at least you can punch him in the throat after your bunk cycle. :shoot3:

in closing dont bump an old thread. start a new one

If you have any doubts dont use it! this is your health and body. Not worth it. it could have aids etc... not trying to scare you but it is the truth. I dont trust these naps,z'z,elite, xp or any ugl etc... They mix oil in bath tubs for all I know, Or at least from my experience.

Last edited:
Woah woah...those are some good names that you are throwing under the bus there p91swat, careful.

Back