Fina to my Dog....

G

Got Fina?

Ok not that i ever would but what do u guys think would honestly

hapened if i gave my pit about 25mg of fina eod and put him on a

treadmill for about 30 min a day?????????

lolololol............I think chances are he's gonna attack your ass. Also better add some test in there or he def aint gona be hittin off any bitches doggystyle until well after PCT.

the sad thing is ive actualy seen about 10 threads about juicing your dog since ive been on the boards over the past 3 years. the worst was someone wanting to juice a cat, lol. and if your seriously going to do this, use a more mild drug not something that is likely to make it more agressive. try deca or eq or Winstrol (winny). but i cant never figure out a reason anyone would want to do this, unless you fight your pit, in wich case you should be shot. i wouldnt realy call juicing a pet animal cruelty as i think chopping there nuts off is far worse. i just cant find a good reason to justify giving a healthy dog steroids. maybe if it was sick and wasting or whatever but not a healthy animal.

I want to get a gorilla and put it on a hardcore cycle, or maybe it could just be on year round?

Anyways, my gorilla would be awesome, if I shaved it maybe he could defeat Coleman for olympia, since that seems to be the big look these days....

Hey, what if I put my primate on HGH, would it evolve into a human? That way I'd have a new friend who would owe me his life...

:D ;)

Back