Finally popped my cherry

E-Swift25

After many years of procrastinating, I finally took the dive. 1cc of test enan and 2 ccs of NPP somehow found their way into my glute. I've put on decent size naturally. I'm 6'0 205lbs at 9% bf. Bench is 355 as of last week and squat is a little below 400lbs. I don't care if it's summer, I'm bulking like a motherf'er. Injection was a breeze, and actually kind of cool. Cycle is 500mg test, 400mg NPP week. I thought about just the test, but I've heard so many good things about NPP I had to try it. I plan on staying on for a while.

Congrats but I don't agree with Test and Deca for a first cycle, too many variables involved in knowing whats working and what's not, not to mention possible sides. Thought you might have learned that in the year you've been a member here.

Hende said:
Can you explain the dead zone?

oh, its a wonderful place. It has plenty of bunny rabits and lesbians everywhere, kegs with only the best brew. Wait thats something else I was thinking of, nevermind.

liquid3501 said:
Congrats you must do a lot of upper body to have your squats and bench being so close.

When I was younger, I was a goofball and never squated. I'm just now catching up.

Back