First cycle advice

dejansen

6 ft, 191lbs, 12-14%bf (just a guess), 34 yrs. I've been working out for a year. I'd be aiming to build mass.

I'd like something simple for my first cycle. I have access to Sustanon (sust), Deca, Winstrol, Testoviron Depot, and some other names I don't recognize. I hear a lot about D-Bol but I'm not sure what benefits I would see by stacking it with Sustanon (sust). I don't think I have access to it anyway...

I was thinking of doing 500mg of Sustanon straight through the 10 weeks and then clomid wks 13-15. Would that alone be worth it?

Also, does everyone receive gear at a P.O. box? I assume so, right?

Thanks in advance. Great board. Great advice!

I would go with the Testoviron Depot over the Sust., just a personal preference.

D-bol is an oral 17aa, used to kick start your cycle. IMO, for a first cycle you probably don't need it anyways. Like you said, keep it simple.

Whether you decide to do Sustanon (sust) or the Testovirons, 500 mg/week for 10 weeks will get you plenty of gains, providing your diet and training are in order. You could actually cut it down a little, if you do an amp every 5 days, that would put you at 350 mg/wk, or do an amp every 4 days which would equate to 437 mg/wk. Just a thought bro.

You did not mention anything about an aromatose inhibitor or Nolvadex, which tells me some more research might be in order for you.

As far as a PO Box goes, some do & some don't, but remember you are going to need ID to open one, so that might defeat your purpose to remain anonymous.

I'd agree w/ stonecold on the test depot, over the Sustanon (sust), altho i know some bro's have had awesome gains on Sustanon (sust) only first cycles...

just make sure ur diet is in check and u should be fine..

as far as the dbol, u'll mainly gain water weight on it, but it is an awesome way to jump start the cycle...i'm in week 4 of my 25mg/day dbol & 500/wk/test depot cycle and i'm up 22 pounds already....

good luck on whatever u decide and make sure u have all ur research in order as well as all of ur gear and anti e's on hand b4 u start

rip

dejansen said:
6 ft, 191lbs, 12-14%bf (just a guess), 34 yrs. I've been working out for a year. I'd be aiming to build mass.

I'd like something simple for my first cycle. I have access to Sustanon (sust), Deca, Winstrol, Testoviron Depot, and some other names I don't recognize. I hear a lot about D-Bol but I'm not sure what benefits I would see by stacking it with Sustanon (sust). I don't think I have access to it anyway...

I was thinking of doing 500mg of Sustanon straight through the 10 weeks and then clomid wks 13-15. Would that alone be worth it?

Also, does everyone receive gear at a P.O. box? I assume so, right?

Thanks in advance. Great board. Great advice!

Why don't you wait a couple of years before starting a cycle? If you have only been working out for 1 year, you still have some time to grow NATURALLY.

Re: Re: First cycle advice

Easto said:
Why don't you wait a couple of years before starting a cycle? If you have only been working out for 1 year, you still have some time to grow NATURALLY.

Good question. What is the benefit of waiting? And how long would you wait? Does anyone who has done at least one cycle think they did their first cycle too early? I think most would probably say no. Also, I'm 34 yrs old. If I were in my twenties, I could possibly count on more test in my body. I think at my age, gains come very slow naturally although I have seen gains in the past year.

Would anyone else say that I would be better off waiting? And for how long? Until my gains plateau or some other mark?

Re: Re: Re: First cycle advice

dejansen said:
Would anyone else say that I would be better off waiting? And for how long? Until my gains plateau or some other mark?

Well....if you are still making gains naturally, it certainly would not hurt to wait.

If your diet is in check and your training is top notch, you could continue to make good gains for some time. Once you stop making gains with a good diet and training routine, then would be the time to look at supplementation.

Just remember, steroids are only a very small piece of the puzzle.

Re: Re: Re: First cycle advice

dejansen said:
Good question. What is the benefit of waiting? And how long would you wait? Does anyone who has done at least one cycle think they did their first cycle too early? I think most would probably say no. Also, I'm 34 yrs old. If I were in my twenties, I could possibly count on more test in my body. I think at my age, gains come very slow naturally although I have seen gains in the past year.

If you are still gaining, don't use roids. Wait until you are no longer gaining size with hard training, good diet, and enough rest. Take some time to build up muscle strength and also tendon strength. If you are going to start steroids, you will want a good foundation to build on.

Back