First Cycle Ever Log- Test E/Dbol

blah blah blah excuses. pics man. how else r we gonna know how well your cycle went? seems like you are afraid of criticism.

Im not afraid of it at all. I just don't honestly like taking pictures of myself man, I hate it. I really did take some and i will take some later today. Hopefully the bloat from this chinese buffet I had for lunch goes down by gym time lol.

ImAuNatural I think its cool what you are doing by keeping a steady log going . good even to look back on on revious cycles to see where certain things happened so u know what to expect and how things happened another time . But keep it up because ive seen many many people start a thread and say they would keep posting it and updating and it never happened . so good luck and enjoy it . keep posting

Thanks man, I will for sure.

i remember my first cycle test cyp 500mg, i was like 6 weeks in and i was like wtf my gear is bunk because i felt nothing from it. meanwhile i was walking around like a water balloon with high blood pressure and e2 through the roof. made great gains, but never felt that superman feeling you hear about or uncontrollable libido. granted, i let my e2 skyrocket because i didnt use an AI, but let the gains do the talking because you dont always feel the test as much as you think.

and of course get blood work

last cycle i was feling the same way, that my gear is bunk , not that awesome kick as 10 years back.
Anyway, i`m feeling like a zombie (tired, and not much sexual apetite).i must do something.What did u do Jozifp?

Update: Day 33

I had a great workout last night, I did chest/shoulders. I was on my second exercise for chest,(flat DB bench press),and I did my first set with 70's for about 8 reps. I was feeling good so I said lets try to do 75's but two guys were using them to do rows with so I took it as a sign and grabbed the 80's. I pumped myself up with some music and laid back and they went up just like the 70's did I got them for 8 slow controlled reps and di this 3 more times.

This was a new PR for me so I was pretty hyped up,then my buddy grabbed the 115's and showed me up lol.

I will be going to the gym later today to train my back. I don't exactly know why but I am super tired today I really want to take a nap. I was up until 1 last night and woke up at about 6:30 this morning so that may be why. I just hope its not from high estrogen levels.

Update: Day 36

Okay so I believe my estrogen is either high or low. I am getting bloodwork next Monday i have to wait until I get paid this Thursday. Should i get it done Monday before my pin or do it Tuesday morning after my pin Monday night?

I am very tired and don't really want to goto the gym,also my diet hasn't been on point like it should be especially this weekend. I went to a party with some buddies and had a little bit of alcohol but not too much. I only went so I would stop thinking about my ex girlfriend.

I didn't go to the gym on Sunday I wasn't really feeling up to it and it was leg day which I don't enjoy too much. Something is definitely off with me im not sure if its just depression or if its my hormones so I cant wait to get bloodwork done. I am not excited to goto the gym today and I dont know why since today is chest/shoulders but I am still going to go and focus and have the best workout I can.

Update: Day 37

Again I feel rather tired and lazy this morning. Maybe its from the intense workouts at night or maybe my e2 is high. Still cant wait to get bloodwork!

Last night I did chest/shoulders and I broke a new PR yet again! Last Thursday I broke a PR by doing 80lb DB flat bench presses. Last night I did the 85lb dumbbells and they were just as easy as the 80s were last week. I could have maybe done 90lbs but I don't want to injure myself im trying to let my tendons and ligaments get a little stronger lol.

I manned up and pinned my upper outer right quad last night and this time i did it before I went to the gym just to see if it had any effect on my workout. The penetration of the needle hurt more than usual and i could feel it going in the whole time it wasn't excruciating but I didn't enjoy it. I aspirated and then injected and I was sweating pretty bad but i was a little nervous to be doing it in my quad for the first time. But it didn't hurt afterwards and it is not sore today at all so i believe Thursday I may do the same thing with that injection.

My weight is 184.8lbs weighed this morning upon waking. I have gained alot of size already especially on my shoulders/traps. I haven't gained hardly any fat either If anything I may be leaner so I am going to try to eat even more than I currently am.

Also my left nipple is much more squishy and puffy than my right nipple, i have been taking 20mg nolva everyday and .5mg of Adex EOD. I dont know if im getting any gynop i doubt i am but i do know that my left side is worse than my right.

Mini Update: Day 37

I am so sleepy and I don't know why. I feel like a zombie. My e2 has to be high as fuck. I just fell asleep for 30 minutes at the break table at work.

you should post up some pics bro, it gives every and yourself the idea how much uv gained or lost :)

I lost my before picture from an update deleting everything on my phone but I have a few from about 3 months ago that I can try to upload. I was planning on just posting before and after pictures once my cycle was complete.

5'11 174... dude you need to learn to eat... what's your diet look like..

i'm 5'11 210 and i think i'm tiny

everything other then your physical stats look great

I'd also run the adex at .25mg eod while running the dbol and possibly increasing to .5mg eod while on the dbol then when you stop taking the dbol lower back to .25mg eod and get blood work

Chicago, you must be one of the many of us with reverse anorexia.... :)

if someone asks me if I've lost weight I look at the clothes I'm wearing at the time and it will never be worn again...lol.....and of course the opposite, the clothes someone thought you looked big in, buy a couple more colors in those..haha......what a curse......I just threw the reverse anorexia label on it, I'm no doctor obviously.

I cant say for sure whether or not I will recover fully or not, the plan obviously is for me to recover fully. My backup plan is that if I don't recover I try to get help from a doctor if I can if not then I try to increase my test or do a restart of my HPTA. If all fails and I don't recover and cant find help I dont mind being on TRT even if I must do it myself. I know all of the risks associated with cycling and I am willing to accept whatever may happen, of course the goal is to minimize the risks and nullfiy the ones I can that's why I am making a log and asking for advice.

Simply put bro, you won't recover fully.

Chicago, you must be one of the many of us with reverse anorexia.... :)

if someone asks me if I've lost weight I look at the clothes I'm wearing at the time and it will never be worn again...lol.....and of course the opposite, the clothes someone thought you looked big in, buy a couple more colors in those..haha......what a curse......I just threw the reverse anorexia label on it, I'm no doctor obviously.

This is very true lol. I had a guy who works at the same company as me,but I barely see him around that often,tell me yesterday that I was looking alot bigger and he told me to keep it up. It made my dy,and I wasnt even wearing a nice fitted shirt it was actually alot more losoe than most of my shirts.

Simply put bro, you won't recover fully.

Well in my case I may since I took a pro-hormone and never did a PCT. So maybe the Nolva/Clomid will jump-start me back up. If not then I really don't mind to be on self TRT for life at this point. That isn't the plan but if it comes down to it I'm not going to be too upset about it.

Update: Day 39

Okay so I had shitty workout Tuesday night and its nothing to do with how I felt something came up and I was forced to leave the gym mid workout and I was pissed! I took yesterday off and today I will doing chest/shoulders. Im feeling alright today I am excited to go to the gym again. Also I weigh 185.2lbs first thing this morning! :dance2:

I had my blood taken this morning and the best part was I didnt pass out this time like I usually do. I went through labsd so I can get a reading higher than 1500. Im hoping I get the results by tomorrow like I did last time because im very anxious!

I believe everyone is right that my estrogen may be low.

The reason I say this is because im not really bloated that bad.

My nipples are puffy and bigger but they don't have any discomfort or pain.

I am not broke out with acne which im very prone to as I would still get one here and there every now and again.

I actually did have some slight pain in my knee that I believe is joint pain which I NEVER have. This happened about 15 minutes ago while I was walking.

Does anyone know if labsmd is the same time frame as privatemdlabs as far as how fast I will get my results?

Well in my case I may since I took a pro-hormone and never did a PCT. So maybe the Nolva/Clomid will jump-start me back up. If not then I really don't mind to be on self TRT for life at this point. That isn't the plan but if it comes down to it I'm not going to be too upset about it.

Well I wish you the best brother, and if it doesn't go well, you just move on right...live and learn is my motto. hope all goes well.:)

Update: Day 39

Okay so I had shitty workout Tuesday night and its nothing to do with how I felt something came up and I was forced to leave the gym mid workout and I was pissed! I took yesterday off and today I will doing chest/shoulders. Im feeling alright today I am excited to go to the gym again. Also I weigh 185.2lbs first thing this morning! :dance2:

I had my blood taken this morning and the best part was I didnt pass out this time like I usually do. I went through labsd so I can get a reading higher than 1500. Im hoping I get the results by tomorrow like I did last time because im very anxious!

I believe everyone is right that my estrogen may be low.

The reason I say this is because im not really bloated that bad.

My nipples are puffy and bigger but they don't have any discomfort or pain.

I am not broke out with acne which im very prone to as I would still get one here and there every now and again.

I actually did have some slight pain in my knee that I believe is joint pain which I NEVER have. This happened about 15 minutes ago while I was walking.

Does anyone know if labsmd is the same time frame as privatemdlabs as far as how fast I will get my results?

Appreciate your honesty on the fainting brother, but how the hell can you use a dart to pin gear when you faint from blood work? :) just wondering man, not trying to burn you.

Appreciate your honesty on the fainting brother, but how the hell can you use a dart to pin gear when you faint from blood work? :) just wondering man, not trying to burn you.

I'm not afraid of needles man Its just a reaction my body has when it sense the blood being drawn from my veins. My body fights against it by constricting my veins and blood vessels to keep the blood from leaving and this in turn cuts off the blood supply to my brain which causes me to faint.

I don't like passing out during blood work it scares the shit out of me but yesterday I had the nurse lay me down in a chair flat on my back so that the blood could still get to my brain and I was fine through the whole thing I didn't get dizzy or sweaty.

For my pre cycle bloodwork I tried to be hard-ass and didn't tell the nurse to lay me down and I kept telling myself I would be okay and I wasn't even that nervous but then I woke up sweating like a mofo and dizzy and the nurse was apologizing like it was her fault lol.

Update: Day 40

I had a great workout last night I broke my DB bench PR yet again! So last week i broke a new PR on DB bench by doing 80lbs for 8 reps,then this past Monday I broke that by doing 85lbs for about 8 reps.

So last night I did two sets with 85's and decided what the hell lets try the 90's so I pick them up and lay back and I had some trouble getting them up mainly my left side which is always weaker than my right so I paid no mind to it. After I got done I was pumped I got them for about 6 reps I believe.

But my left shoulder was hurting just a little bit so I told my buddy and my little brother I wasn't going to try them again then my brother laughed and pointed out that I accidentally grabbed a 95lb dumbbell for my left side and a 90lb for my right. SO I could have done 95 on my right for sure since it is my dominant side.

I am in love with the amazing strength gains and size gains. I feel amazing I honestly think my estrogen is within range I don't believe it is either high or low.

I checked my BP on Sept 30th and it was 140/82 with a resting heart rate of 80 BPM. I checked it again last night and it was 139/83 with a resting heart rate of 66 BPM.

Is my Blood Pressure okay or no?

It has always been like 120/66 or something like that.

Back